The retail market consists of sales of goods to ultimate users by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide the service of making goods available in convenient quantities and locations. Retailing involves buying from wholesalers or direct from producers, breaking bulk, displaying goods for sale either physically or online, and sometimes delivery. Wholesalers are independent organizations in the distribution channel that buy in bulk and sell to resellers rather than to consumers.
Retail Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Retail industry.
Order The Report At:
• The Retail market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The Retail market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Retail market segmentations break down the market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the Retail market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the Retail market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The Retail trends and strategies section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The Retail market section of the report gives context. It compares the Retail market with other segments of the Global Retail And Wholesale market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, Retail indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers, Food And Beverage Stores, Gasoline Stations, Miscellaneous Store Retailers, Health And Personal Care Stores, Clothing And Clothing Accessories Stores, Electronics And Appliance Stores, Furniture And Home Furnishings Stores, Supermarkets And Hypermarkets, Convenience, Mom And Pop Stores, Department Stores & Other General Merchandise Stores, Ecommerce & Other Non-Store Retailers, Building Material and Garden Equipment and Supplies Dealers, Pharmacies and Healthcare Stores, Sporting Goods, Hobby, Musical Instrument, and Book Stores, Auto Parts And Accessories, Automobile Dealers, Other Motor Vehicle Dealers , Specialty Food Stores, Beer, Wine & Liquor Stores , Diesel – Retail, Gases, Gasoline – Retail, Others , Hair Care Stores, Skin Care Stores, Cosmetics Stores , Clothing/Apparel Stores, Jewelry & Watch Stores, Optical Goods Stores, Footwear Stores , Hardware Suppliers & Security Stores, Consumer Electronics Stores , Furniture Stores, Home Furnishings Stores , Supermarkets, Hypermarkets , Convenience Stores, Mom And Pop Stores , Department Stores, Other General Merchandise Stores , E-Commerce, Vending Machine Operators, Direct Selling Establishments , Building Material and Supplies Dealers, Lawn and Garden Equipment and Supplies Stores , Pharmacies and Drug Stores, Other Health and Personal Care Stores , Sporting Goods Stores, Hobby, Toy, and Game Stores, Musical Instrument and Supplies Stores, Others
Companies Mentioned: Wal-Mart, Costco, Kroger, Amazon Inc, Home Depot
Metrics Covered: Number of Retail Stores, Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, retail indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Download A Sample Of The Report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1919&type=smp
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company