The warehousing and storage market consist of sales of warehousing and storage services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that operate warehousing and storage facilities for bonded merchandize, general merchandize, refrigerated goods and other warehouse products. These establishments generally handle goods in containers, such as boxes, barrels, and/or drums, using equipment, such as forklifts, pallets, and racks. They are not specialized in handling bulk products of any particular type, size, or quantity of goods or products.
Market Warehousing And Storage Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global market Warehousing And Storage industry.
Order The Report At: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/warehousing-and-storage-global-market-report
• The Warehousing And Storage market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The Warehousing And Storage market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Warehousing And Storage market segmentations break down the market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the Warehousing And Storage market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the Warehousing And Storage market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The Warehousing And Storage trends and strategies section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The Warehousing And Storage market section of the report gives context. It compares the Warehousing And Storage market with other segments of the Transportation Services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, Warehousing And Storage indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: General Warehousing And Storage, Refrigerated Warehousing And Storage, Specialized Warehousing And Storage, Farm Product Warehousing and Storage Bonded Warehousing, Private Warehousing And Storage, Warehousing (Including Foreign Trade Zones) , Cold Storage, Frozen Storage , Automobile Dead Storage, Bulk Petroleum And Chemical Storage, Document Storage And Warehousing, Whiskey Warehousing, Others – Specialized Warehousing And Storage , Storage services, Handling services, Packing services, All Others
Companies Mentioned: APL, DHL, Genco, Mitsubishi Logistics, Kuehne+Nagel
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, warehousing and storage indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Download a sample of the report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1963&type=smp
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company