Global Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) Market Insights, Forecast to 2025
Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) offer the highest operating temperature range, the most comprehensive chemical compatibility and the lowest off-gassing and extractable levels of any rubber material. They are capable of service temperatures up to 327°C, and are resistant to more than 1,800 chemical substances. It is widely used in petroleum & chemical industry, aerospace industry, Chemical & Materials industry, etc. This report studies the FFKM polymer market.
Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) materials provide the best possible resistance to very high temperatures and extreme chemical environments, whilst maintaining their elastomeric sealing capabilities. Furthermore it does not compromise on key mechanical properties, such as compression set resistance, volume swell resistance and tensile properties. Compared with other fluororubber, it has unique characteristic. As to the FFKM downstream application, aerospace industry is its largest downstream market, which shares 38.76% of the consumption in 2016.
Get sample copy of this report: https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/global-perfluoroelastomer-ffkm-market-insights-forecast-to-2025
Some of the leading players in the Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) market include , DuPont ,3M ,Solvay ,Daikin ,Asahi Glass
At present, the production of Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) is distributed in USA, Europe, and Japan. USA is the largest production country of Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) in the world in the past five years and it will keep the same position in the next few years. The USA market will take up about 58.83% in the global production in 2016.
The Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) production will reach about 51.94 MT in 2017 from 42.21 MT in 2012 at an average growth rate of more than 3.63%.
Only a few companies master the core technology of FFKM. DuPont, 3M, Solvay are the key suppliers in the global FFKM. Top three company production accounted for above 81.00% of the global market in 2016. DuPont pioneers the production of Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) in 1975Global Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) market size will increase to 370 Million US$ by 2025, from 350 Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 0.8% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM).
This report researches the worldwide Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions. This study categorizes the global Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Market Research is broadly divided into Custom market research and Syndicated market research. Reportsandmarkets.com is a third-party reseller of syndicated market research reports. A syndicated research report covers data, information and analysis on a topic or title which could be of value to more than one business or individuals. This research topic or report title could be covering a macro level of an industry or a micro-market level.