Telecommunication industry is experiencing continuous and unparallel changes. Users have shifted from fixed line to mobile, from voice to data. The adoption of over-the-top (OTT) services including video streaming over data, transformed the industry.
These factors lead to the increasing demand for higher bandwidth of the network. Increasing bandwidth of the network and handling traffic from OTT services leads to higher operating cost for the service providers. Hence the use of artificial intelligence which reduces the human intervention needed to maintain and configure services and networks, helps telecommunication service providers to reduce operating cost by automating the processes.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/ai-in-telecommunication-market-6803
Major Key Players:
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd (China)
- IBM Corporation (US)
- Microsoft Corporation (US)
- Intel Corporation (US)
- Cisco Systems (US)
- Nuance Communication (US)
- ZTE Corporation (China)
- ai (US)
- Salesforce (US)
- Infosys Limited (India)
- Google LLC (US)
The global AI in Telecommunication Market study aims at different segments such as component, deployment mode, technology, application, regions, and estimating market growth across these segments.
- By component, the market is segmented into solution and services. The solution is further sub-segmented into network optimization, network security, SDN (software-defined network) & NFV (network function virtualization), and others. The services are further sub-segmented into professional service and managed services.
- By deployment mode, the market is segmented into cloud and on-premise.
By technology, the market is segmented into machine learning (ML) & deep learning (DL) and natural language processing (NLP).
- By application, the market is segmented into traffic classification, resource utilization & network optimization, anomaly detection, predictive maintenance, network orchestration and others.
- By region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
The global market for AI in telecommnuication is estimated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period from 2018 to 2023. The geographical analysis of AI in telecommnuication market is studied for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
North America is expected to dominate the global market of AI in telecommunication due to the presence of large number of key players such as IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation and Cisco Systems which provides AI enabled solutions for telecommunication industry. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the forecast period for global AI in telecommunication market, due to digital transformation in various countries of this regions which enables the use of AI driven solutions in telecommunication.
- Ai in telecommunication solution and service vendors
- Application developers
- System integrator
- Government agencies
- Application end-users
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312