Select Page

According to Acquire Market Research this study, PhotoMOS Optically Isolated Relay is a component that transfers electrical signals between two isolated circuits by using light. A PhotoMOS Optically Isolated Relay is a semiconductor relay with an LED as an input and MOSFET as an output. It is used in various fields to improve device reliability and reduce size.

Request Sample Report@ https://www.acquiremarketresearch.com/sample-request/340

Scope of the Report:

Worldwide, Test Measurement & Telecommunication Industry was the largest consumer of PhotoMOS Optically Isolated Relay, which is responsible for about 39.83 percent of PhotoMOS Optically Isolated Relay consumption in 2017. The remaining 60.17 percent was consumed for EV & Power Storage System, Medical & Military, and Industrial & Security Device among others.

The worldwide market for PhotoMOS Optically Isolated Relay is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 6.3% over the next five years, will reach 400 million US$ in 2024, from 300 million US$ in 2019, according to a new study.

More Info and TOC @ https://www.acquiremarketresearch.com/industry-reports/global-photomos-optically-isolated-relay-market-2019-by/340/

This report focuses on the PhotoMOS Optically Isolated Relay in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.

Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers

Panasonic

OMRON

Toshiba

NEC

IXYS

BRIGHT TOWARD

COSMO Electronics

Okita Works

Request for Discount@ https://www.acquiremarketresearch.com/discount-request/340

Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers

North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)

Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)

Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)

South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)

Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)

Market Segment by Type, covers

Above 20 V and Below 80 V

Above 100 V and Below 200 V

Above 200 V and Below 350 V

Above 350 V

Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into

EV & Power Storage System

Test Measurement & Telecommunication

Medical & Military

Industrial & Security Device

Others

Table of Contents

1 Market Overview

1.1 PhotoMOS Optically Isolated Relay Introduction

1.2 Market Analysis by Type

1.2.1 Above 20 V and Below 80 V

1.2.2 Above 100 V and Below 200 V

1.2.3 Above 200 V and Below 350 V

1.2.4 Above 350 V

1.3 Market Analysis by Applications

1.3.1 EV & Power Storage System

1.3.2 Test Measurement & Telecommunication

1.3.3 Medical & Military

1.3.4 Industrial & Security Device

1.3.5 Others

1.4 Market Analysis by Regions

1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)

1.4.1.1 United States Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)

1.4.1.2 Canada Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)

1.4.1.3 Mexico Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)

1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)

1.4.2.1 Germany Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)

1.4.2.2 France Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)

1.4.2.3 UK Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)

1.4.2.4 Russia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)

1.4.2.5 Italy Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)