There is nothing unlike water on this planet, the awareness regarding the need to ensure safe drinking water has multiplied in the recent past against the backdrop of growing penetration of social media. The carbonated water has also started to gain impetus other than the rising choice of drinking bottled water. Small and medium enterprises (SEM) have mushroomed in manufacturing ecofriendly and large bottles of water. However, on the other hand, environment impact of plastic bottles and stringent government regulations are a few restraints obstructing the bottled water market from attaining a stronger growth rate.
Previously in 2018, the global bottled water market size was valued at USD xx million and estimated to project the hike of USD xx million in 2025, accounting a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period.
Click to Continue Reading on https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/industry-reports/bottled-water-market
Soon in the market, the higher cost of bottled water is likely to restrain the growth of the global bottled water market. However, the increasing awareness and significant benefits of the bottled water coupled with increasing preference for active lifestyle is anticipated to play a major role in driving the market.
The high costs required to set up systems for producing bottles water commodities is immensely hampering the market. Several count of regions might depict a lack of trained professionals and a shortage of equipment that is required to procure the right kind of material and use it to make bottles. However, now, the small scale companies are gradually introducing cost-effective process to manufacture water bottle which could might sound as an offset to most of the restraints.
The global bottled water industry analysis is segmented into several classification including product outlook, and geographical outlook. Based on the product outlook the market is categorized by spring water, purified water, mineral water, sparkling water, and others. Among the other three segments, mineral and spring water are anticipated to gain moderate ground in the near future whereas carbonated bottle water will lose demand share.
Geographically, the US bottled water market is widely range to North America, Europe, Germany, France, Asia-Pacific, China, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is slightly upfront than Asia Pacific region. The vastly populated region of Asia Pacific had two of the most promising emerging economies in China and India, whose urban populations are the key targets of the vendors operating in this market.
Leading players of the global bottled water market include Nestle Waters, PepsiCo Inc, Groupe Danone, The Coca Cola Company, and Mountain Valley Spring Company LLC are a few prominent companies currently ahead of the curve in the global bottled water market.
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Bottled Water Market’:
– Future prospects as well as global bottled water market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
– Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
– Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
– Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
– In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including type, sales channel, activity, age group, type of traveler and geographical regions.
– Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
– Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Request a sample copy of this report: https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/425
Who should buy this report?
– Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy
About Adroit Market Research:
Adroit Market Research provide quantified B2B research on numerous opportunistic markets, and offer customized research reports, consulting services, and syndicate research reports. We assist our clients to strategize business decisions and attain sustainable growth in their respective domain. Additionally, we support them with their revenue planning, marketing strategies, and assist them to make decisions before the competition so that they remain ahead of the curve.
Adroit Market Research
3131 McKinney Ave #600
Dallas, TX 75204