January 22, 2019: The Americas high-purity limestone market size is poised to reach USD 1.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. Increasing metallurgical operations in North America are projected to drive the market.
According to the World Steel Association, North America witnessed large-scale utilization of steel for national security and military operations in 2016. Energy infrastructure including petroleum refineries, storage tanks, electricity, electrical power & distribution transformers, power generating plants, and utility distribution poles also use steel. In the transportation sector, steel is used for development of highways, railroads, bridges, mass transit systems, seaports, airports, and navigation systems. In 2017, the U.S. industry observed an increase in steel shipments. The steel apparent consumption in the U.S. increased by nearly 2,039.9 kilotons from 2016 to 2017.
High-purity limestone is susceptible to various challenges during its processing depending on exclusive deposits as well as mode of processing applied. Unlike other minerals, processing high-purity limestone into its pelletized form can pose challenges. Dust issues & clumping, abrasion, and varying composition are some of the issues that can occur during processing of limestone. Abrasion may occur during drying of limestone. Heavy-duty rotary dryers are generally used to counter abrasive properties of raw limestone and for adding custom features such as specialized linings.
The report “Americas High-Purity Limestone Market” is available now at https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/americas-high-purity-limestone-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The construction segment is anticipated to reach USD 282.2 million by 2025, rising at a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period owing to increasing construction spending on social infrastructure in Americas
• In terms of revenue, the water & wastewater segment is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period
• Metallurgical application dominated the Americas high-purity limestone market and accounted for a revenue share of 44.2% in 2017. Increasing production and sales volume of automobiles in the region has been fueling the demand for metal products, which in turn is expected to spur the growth of the market
• The Central & South America high-purity limestone market is likely to reach 14,450.2 kilotons by 2025
• In terms of revenue, North America is poised to witness a significant CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period. Increasing construction spending in countries including Canada and Mexico is projected to stimulate market growth in this region.
• Some of the key companies present in the market are Graymont Limited; Carmeuse; Lhoist; Sumitomo Osaka Cement Co., Ltd.; United States Lime & Minerals, Inc.; Nittetsu Mining Co., Ltd.; and Minerals Technologies Inc.
Request a Free Sample Copy of High-Purity Limestone Market Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/americas-high-purity-limestone-market/request-sample
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Methodology And Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Research scope & assumptions
1.3 List of data sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Snapshot
Chapter 3 Americas High-Purity Limestone Market Variables, Trends and Scope
3.1 Market segmentation & scope
3.2 Penetration & growth prospect mapping
3.3 Value chain analysis
3.4 Market dynamics
3.4.1 Market driver analysis
22.214.171.124 Growth of cement industry in the Americas region
126.96.36.199 Growth of metallurgical operations in North America
3.4.2 Market restraint analysis
188.8.131.52 Challenges associated with high-purity limestone processing
3.5 Key Opportunities Prioritized
3.6 Industry Analysis – Porter’s
3.7 PESTLE Analysis
3.8 Price Trend Analysis, 2014 – 2019