ResearchMoz include new market research report “Global Mine-Site Technology Adoption Survey, 2018” to its huge collection of research reports.
GlobalData’s “Global Mine-Site Technology Adoption Survey, 2018”, analyses the results of interviews with key personnel at over 200 operating mines across the globe. The survey examines trends in uptake of 13 technologies at the mine site, spanning mine management software, predictive maintenance, drones, cloud, augmented reality, virtual reality, wearables, remote control vehicles and more. The report also identifies intentions to invest in the next two years, and compares results by region, mine type and company type.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1978245
The survey extended to mines across all regions, all mine types and a wide range of commodities, including iron ore, coal, base metals and precious metals. The survey was conducted between July and October 2018. Analysis of the results is provided by region, by mine type and by company type, relating the responses from majors with the mid-size and smaller miners.
– Across all sites, the most widely used technologies of those investigated were mine management software, mine communication systems and predictive maintenance.
– Typically these three were also those technologies in which mines were most likely to invest, either for the first time or in addition to existing investment, over the next two years. In addition, a significant share of mines also planned to invest in remote control vehicles and collision avoidance.
Browse Complete Report with TOC @ https://www.researchmoz.us/global-mine-site-technology-adoption-survey-2018-report.html/toc
Majors were much more likely to have invested in these technologies compared to smaller miners, and also more likely to be planning to invest in the next two years. However, mid-sized producers are catching up with high shares planning to invest in mine management software and predictive maintenance.
– On average, mine sites in Australia were most likely to have invested across all technologies, with Australian mines typically ahead of others across the rest of the world in terms of investment in cloud computing, drones, remote control vehicles and autonomous vehicles. A high share also intend to invest in autonomous or remote control machines.
– Asian mines were the least likely to have invested in these technologies, but a sizeable share (70%) are planning to invest in mine management software over the coming two years. In the Americas, priorities are for investment in mine management software, predictive maintenance and collision avoidance.
– Typically underground mines had invested to a greater extent than surface mines, especially with regards to remote control vehicles, and there is a greater share of underground mines intending to invest in most technologies, relative to surface mines.
Reasons to buy
– Assess the current adoption rates for each of 13 key technologies
– Compare adoption by mine type, region and company type
– Assess the potential for future investment by technology, both new investment and future investment.
– Analyse potential investment rates by region, mine type and company type.
Make An Enquiry @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1978245
Table of Contents
Scope of Research & Methodology
Mine type comparisons
Company type comparisons
Analysis by Region
Analysis by Mine Type
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: