Houston, TX/2018: Technology has become a part and parcel of our everyday lives. However, along with the bliss and convenience, it brings the responsibility of security management and a wide array of other aspects that need constant attention. Netsync Network Solutions in Houston, TX provides end-to-end IT services to its clients along with continuous technical support.
It is a HUB-certified, Value-added reseller that specializes in unified communications, data center and cloud, wireless and mobility, network infrastructure, optical transport/WAN, staffing solutions and managed services. It uses a consultative approach to provide clients with the best network solutions.
Network IT solutions
• Collaboration And Unified Communications: VoIP, Telepresence, Unified Messaging, Streaming, Cloud Collaboration, Hosted Voice and more.
• Data Centre And Cloud: Server Virtualization, Software-Defined Networking, Private and Public Cloud, Enterprise Storage, Desktop Virtualization, Backup and Data Protection, etc.
• Network Infrastructure: Application Optimization, Routers, Cloud Connectors, Network Management, Energy and Asset Management, etc.
• Wireless And Mobility: High-Density Wireless, BYOD, Outdoor Mobility, Wireless IP Telephony, Enterprise Mobility Management, Real-Time Location Analytics and more.
• Physical Security: Managed Incident Response, Video Surveillance, IP Surveillance Cameras and Body-Worn Cameras.
• Cybersecurity: Cyber Security Strategy, Cyber Security Threat and Risk Assessment, Cyber Security Architecture and Implementations.
• End-User Computing And VDI: Deployment, Configuration and Support of Large-Scale PC/Laptop, Installing And Configuring Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
• Optical Transport/WAN: Managed Transport Services, Optical Transport System, Dark/Lit Fiber Services, Multi-Layer Optimization and Integration.
• Staffing Solutions: Contract Placement (short-term and long-term), Payroll Services, Full-Time Placement and more.
• Services: Hardware Procurement, Network Design (LAN and WAN), Implementation and Support, Managed Services (managing and monitoring UPS systems, wireless infrastructure, servers, routers and switches, desktops and laptops) and more.
Why Choose Them?
• Unparalleled team of solutions architect.
• The team adopts a consultative approach.
• Solid relationship with Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 partners.
• The company has earned various customer service excellence awards.
• Recognized as a progressive partner that uses only the best-of-breed products and solutions.
• Proudly holds the most esteemed industry certifications.
• Comprises of a highly skilled and seasoned team of engineers.
• Customer service available 24/7.
For more information, feel free to visit Netsync Network Solutions-Corporate HQ 2500 West Loop South, Suite 410 Houston, TX 77027. You can also call at 713-218-5000 or visit https://www.netsyncnetwork.com/