Seamless steel tube cast iron plate is generally used in pipelines, especially for hydropower stations. Because hydropower stations are a large amount of water for power generation, the required pipelines are relatively thick, and the volume of stored water is relatively large. Generally, the speed of water flow is also required. fast. Therefore, many pipes are made of seamless steel pipes and cast into flat pipes. The following are the production processes and methods of seamless steel cast iron plates:
1. Cutting amount: When cutting thin steel cast iron flat plate, the cutting force should be small and the clamping force should be small. Then, the cutting depth should be small (about 0.3~0.5mm) and the feed rate (about 0.1). ~0.25mm / reciprocating stroke), as well as the normal cutting speed, and the appropriate cooling lubricant for cutting.
2. Clamping of seamless steel tube cast iron plate: Thin seamless steel pipe cast iron plate is usually clamped directly on the workbench with the support plate. The clamping force it produces is very conducive to the clamping of thin seamless steel cast iron plates.
In order to ensure the reliability and stability of the thin seamless steel cast iron plate clamping, the two sides of the cast iron plate must be processed in advance. Otherwise, the side of the gusset and the flat plate will not be in good contact, which will cause the unevenness of the seamless steel tube cast iron plate to be deformed.
When clamping, the reference surface of the seamless steel cast iron plate must be in close contact with the work surface or flat horn. Can not beat the seamless steel cast iron plate with the hand, because the thin seamless steel cast iron plate is poor in rigidity, easy to deform, break, and also has elasticity, so the more the tapping, the more the cast iron plate is not tight with the positioning surface and the clamp is not tight. If the gap under the cast iron plate is due to the uneven bottom surface of the cast iron plate, it should be made of metal.
Stainless steel seamless pipe, which is a long strip of steel, sometimes needs to be processed into a U shape due to various special factors such as the environment, so as to meet the construction requirements, but how can it not damage the performance of the pipe itself? Processed into a U shape?
1. If there is no requirement, use both sides to be concave inside, which can avoid cracking of stainless steel seamless pipe.
2. If there is a requirement that the surface of the seamless pipe should not be concave, the method of using the plug core can be guaranteed.
3. The raw material material of stainless steel seamless pipe should be qualified.
4. The inner side of the steel tube is recessed, that is to say, there is a protrusion in the middle of the mold inside the bending machine, and a groove can be pressed out from the inner side of the seamless tube when bending.
Under normal circumstances, the seamless pipe needs to be machined in order to make it more in line with the requirements of on-site construction. Therefore, whether it is U-shaped or other processing, it must be carried out in accordance with the correct processing method, so as to avoid errors. The way of processing damages the tube and performance of the seamless tube.