The market for functional food is increasing as consumers prefer balanced diets and food that not only takes care of their appetite but also helps enhance their immunity. This, along with product innovations in terms of flavors and variant offerings, presents significant opportunities for the growth of applications in the functional food ingredients market. Factors that are further fueling consumer interest in functional foods are the rapid advances in science & technology, increase in health care costs, aging, and growth in interest in attaining wellness through diet.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2785982?utm_source=op&utm_medium=Srbh
Asia Pacific accounted for over 45% of the global market in 2017 and is expected to maintain its lead position over the forecast period. Increasing urbanization and rising geriatric population in countries such as India and China is supposed to aid the regional growth.
In 2017, the global Functional Foods market size was 153600 million US$ and is forecast to 260400 million US in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2018. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Functional Foods market based on company, product type, application and key regions.
This report studies the global market size of Functional Foods in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Functional Foods in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Functional Foods market by players/brands, region, type and application. This report also studies the global market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Functional Foods include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers.
Get Purchase Discount @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2785982?utm_source=op&utm_medium=Srbh
The key manufacturers in the Functional Foods include :- Unilever, Sanitarium Health?Wellbeing Company, Royal FrieslandCampina, Red Bull GmbH, Raisio Group, PepsiCo Inc., Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc., Nestl, Murray Goulburn, Meiji Group, Mars Inc., Kraft Foods Inc., Kirin Holdings, Kellogg Company, Danone, GlaxoSmithKline Company, Glanbia Plc, General Mills Inc., Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Dean Foods, Coca-Cola Company, BNL Food Group, Arla Foods, Abbott Laboratories.
Market Size Split by Type
• Dietary Fibers
• Fatty Acids
• Prebiotics & Probiotic
Market Size Split by Application
• Bakery & Cereals
• Dairy products
• Meat, fish & eggs
• Soy products
• Fats & oils
Market size split by Region
• North America
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Do Purchase Enquiry @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2785982?utm_source=op&utm_medium=Srbh
The study objectives of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global Functional Foods market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Functional Foods market by identifying its various subsegments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Functional Foods manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Functional Foods with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To project the value and volume of Functional Foods submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Functional Foods are as follows:
• History Year: 2013-2017
• Base Year: 2017
• Estimated Year: 2018
• Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K MT). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Functional Foods market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.