The Next-Generation Firewall delivers the security services such as firewall, intrusion prevention, and application control. The companies like Cisco Systems, WatchGurad and others are offering the great collection, enterprise-grade and best-in-class network security services to the organizations.
The study indicates that Next-Generation Firewall Market is growing as the security threats are combating with kinds of threats that drives the market in North America Regions. Palo Alto offers protection to mobile security service extended with policy-based security to mobile devices. Whereas, some of the companies like Fortinet, FortiGate and among others offers a high-performance network security appliance that adds intrusion prevention, application control, and anti-malware.
The global The Next-Generation Firewall Market is expected to grow at USD $4.69 Billion by 2023, at 11.4% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Request a Sample Report @n https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3261
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (US)
- Fortinet, Inc. ( US)
- Barracuda Networks
- Juniper Networks
- Palo Alto Networks
- Forcepoint LLC (US)
- Zscaler, Inc. (U.S)
- WatchGuard Technologies Inc. (US)
- Sophos Group Plc. (UK)
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (US
The global Next-Generation Firewall market has been segmented on the basis of security type, services, organization size, Solution, end users and region.
Next-Generation Firewall Market by Security Types:
- Unified Threat Management
- Network Security
- Identity-based security
Next-Generation Firewall Market by Services:
- Consulting Service
- System Integration
- Professional Service
- Managed Service
- Support and Maintenance
- Training and Education
Next-Generation Firewall Market by Organization Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Next-Generation Firewall Market by Solution:
Next-Generation Firewall Market by End-User:
- Telecommunication and IT
- Retail and Wholesale
- Government and Defense
Next-Generation Firewall Market by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of the World (ROW)
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/next-generation-firewall-market-3261
The regional analysis of Next-Generation Firewall market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North Americas, Europe and Rest of the World. Where, North America is leading with the highest growth across the world, Europe region is chasing with high CAGR due to widely used in data center, enterprise, small business or home office in these regions. Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan and India is on the upsurge of next level growth in the Next-Generation Firewall market.
- System Security
- Government agencies
- NGFW vendors
- Managed Security Service Providers
- Information Technology security agencies
- Next-Generation Firewall Agencies
- Network solution providers
- Independent software vendors
- Value-Added Resellers
- Cyber security vendors
- System integrators
- Technology Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firms
Study Objectives of the Next-Generation Firewall Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Next-Generation Firewall market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Next-Generation Firewall market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of security type, services, organization size, solution, end users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Next-Generation Firewall
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91 841 198 5042