Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein
Hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) products are foodstuffs obtained by protein hydrolysis and are used as ingredients with an authentic bouillon (broth) taste. Regarding the production process, a distinction can be made between acid-hydrolysed vegetable protein (aHVP), enzymatically produced HVP, and other seasonings, e.g., fermented soy sauce.
Hydrolysed vegetable protein products are particularly used to round off the taste of soups, sauces, meat products, snacks, and other dishes, as well as for the production of ready-to-cook soups and bouillons.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Powder & granules segment is estimated to account for little more than 50% value share in 2017 and is expected to increase to little more than 53% share in 2025 and gain 320 BPS in 2025 as compared to 2017.
The worldwide market for Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new Research study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Tate & Lyle
- Archer Daniels Midland
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Food & Beverages Industry
- Cosmetic & Personal Care Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, with sales, revenue, and price of Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Market research is the new buzzword in the market, which helps in understanding the market potential of any product in the market. This helps in understanding the market players and the growth forecast of the products and so the company. This is where market research companies come into the picture. Reports And Markets is not just another company in this domain but is a part of a veteran group called Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. It offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for a wide range of sectors both for the government and private agencies all across the world.
If you are not mastering your market, you become obsolete in the cut-throat competition and meet a fatal end. At this juncture, market research emerges as a ray of hope for companies and groups to remain at the forefront with competitive homework and research that allows their products or services to flourish the market. Reports And Markets has this role to play in the market and thus offer competitive and standard regional, country or global and specific market research studies for every domain of your choice and imagination.