Modern manufacturing execution system is a control system which basically deals with the manufacturing. Modern manufacturing execution system helps to monitor and control the work in progress on factory floor. It provides the real time data of robots activities, machine work flow as well as employees and in past few years, market of modern manufacturing execution system has grown to billions.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1094
Segmentation by Process: Food and beverages industry, oil and gas industry, pharmaceutical industry, energy and power industry among others.
Segmentation by Discrete: Aerospace and defense, automotive, FMCG, electronics and ICT, medical among others.
Segmentation by Region: America’s, Europe, Asia-Pacific & RoW.
Currently, North America is dominating the market of MES due to the heavy industrialization and existence of large manufacturing plants. MES plays very vital role in the process of work and with the help of MES, the process can be improved. North America holds XX% of market share closely followed by Europe which accounts for XX% of market share. Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market with the CAGR of XX% and has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015. The main factor which is driving the market is the growth of various countries. Most of the countries in the Asia-Pacific is in developing phase which is attracting the major players in various sectors.
The prominent players in the market of Modern Manufacturing Execution System Market are- General Electric Co. (U.S.), Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan), SAP SE (Germany), Schneider Electric (France), Emersion Electric (U.S.), Siemens (Germany), ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Rockwell Automation (U.S.), Honeywell International (U.S.), Tata Technology (India) among others.
- In July 2016, Yokogawa Electric Corporation released a new software for improved web and data analysis functions.
- In November 2015, Rockwell Automation introduced new quality management application which will connect plant floor and business quality system.
- In November 2015, General Electric Co launched automation and control solution platform for power industries.
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
The Middle East & Africa
The report for Global Modern Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Study Objective of Modern Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Modern Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Modern Manufacturing Execution System market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by process, by discrete and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Modern Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91 841 198 5042