Dallas, TX/2018: The scenario on cyber front is undergoing massive changes due to rapid technological advancements and adoption of latest cybersecurity measures has become need of the hour. Netsync Network Solutions in Dallas, TX provides a host of strategic cyber security solutions to combat evolving needs of businesses and threats they face.
It is a HUB-certified, value-added reseller (VAR) based in Houston, TX, with sales and engineering assets spread throughout Texas. It has earned various customer service excellence awards over the years. Available 24/7, its team of engineers are highly-skilled and seasoned. They follow a business consultative approach in solving its client’s issues by determining their individual requirements and formulating innovative and synergistic IT solutions for them. Also they partner with industry leaders like HP, Cisco, Intel, VMware, NetApp, EMC and more.
Cyber Security Solutions Provided
• Cyber Security Strategy: They work towards protecting businesses from financial losses due to cyber-attacks, business systems interruptions and a tarnished reputation by providing them with a strong and strategic approach to cyber security. Extensive plans are made to secure the existing systems and provide future protection.
• Cyber Security Threat And Risk Assessment: The security professionals provide a thorough threat and risk analysis for their clients. They provide solutions like network security assessments, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing. 30 days of network security proof of value assessment is provided by them to check whether the network has been breached or infected by malware.
• Cyber Security Architecture And Implementations: These include network and data center security, endpoint security, cloud security and application security. These security systems further include firewalls and anti-virus, BYOD, access control and policy management, advanced malware protection, web application firewall, DDoS, web security, email security etc.
Other Services Offered
• Collaboration and unified communications
• Data center and cloud
• Network infrastructure
• Wireless and mobility
• Physical security
• End-User computing and VDI
• Optical transport/WAN
• Staffing solutions
• Managed services
• Implementation and support services
• Network designing
• Hardware procurement
For more information on the services provided by Netsync Network Solutions, visit 2500 West Loop South, Suite 410 Houston, TX 77027 or call at (713) 218-5000. You can also log on to https://www.netsyncnetwork.com/