Phycocyanin is a pigment-protein complex from the light-harvesting phycobiliprotein family, along with allophycocyanin and phycoerythrin. It is an accessory pigment to chlorophyll. All phycobiliproteins are water-soluble, so they cannot exist within the membrane like carotenoids can. Instead, phycobiliproteins aggregate to form clusters that adhere to the membrane called phycobilisomes.
Phycocyanin is a characteristic light blue color, absorbing orange and red light, particularly near 620 nm (depending on which specific type it is), and emits fluorescence at about 650 nm (also depending on which type it is). Allophycocyanin absorbs and emits at longer wavelengths than phycocyanin C or phycocyanin R. Phycocyanins are found in Cyanobacteria (also called blue-green algae).
Get Free Report Sample Copy@ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/global-phycocyanin-market-2018-by-manufacturers-regions-type-and-application-forecast-to-2023
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Phycocyanin in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for Phycocyanin in the regions of North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, which is expected to drive the market for more Phycocyanin. Growth is attributed to the development of economic.
Available Discount on Report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/check-discount/global-phycocyanin-market-2018-by-manufacturers-regions-type-and-application-forecast-to-2023
The consumption volume of Phycocyanin is related to downstream industries and global economy. Although there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of Phycocyanin industry may still keep that fast. And it is surely forecasted that the market of Phycocyanin is still promising.
Because the market competition of Phycocyanin is not fierce globally, manufacturer can obtain considerable profit from the manufacturing and marketing of Phycocyanin and that is the reason that we believe there will also be enterprises enter this market. But it is suggested that enterprises that have plans to enter this industry have careful analysis of this market and the advantages or disadvantages of themselves.
The worldwide market for Phycocyanin is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017.
Purchase Full Report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=2393045
Phycocyanin Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Japan Algae
- Parry Nutraceuticals
- Ozone Naturals
- EcoFuel Laboratories
- Nan Pao International Biotech
- King Dnarmsa Spirulina
- Zhejiang Binmei Biotechnology
- Wuli Lvqi
Phycocyanin Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Click Here for Any Query@ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/enquiry/global-phycocyanin-market-2018-by-manufacturers-regions-type-and-application-forecast-to-2023
Phycocyanin Market Segment by Type, covers
- Food Grade
- Cosmetic Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Phycocyanin Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Natural Food Colorant
- Pharmaceutical Industry
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Phycocyanin Market.
- To describe Phycocyanin Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- To analyze the top manufacturers of Phycocyanin, with sales, revenue, and price of Phycocyanin, in 2016 and 2017;
- To display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- To show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Phycocyanin, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- To analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- To show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Phycocyanin market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- To describe Phycocyanin sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source