Text My Main Number is a leading text to landline company that benefits its global customers with business texting services. Recently a representative of the company announced to offer their business texting services for support centers. The offered landline texting service will text-enable the main line number of the support center, which can be then used for business texting. The support centers can text-enable multiple numbers to use business texting for each support number. The company provides landline texting service for both, regular and toll free numbers. The representative of the company also shared that the companies that will text-enable multiple numbers can enjoy heavy discounts on their landline texting services.
According to the shared details, the support centers just need to fill in a simple form which is called a Letter of Authorization to text-enable their landline number. Alternatively, the support centers can call, text or email Text My Main Number to guide them further. Once the request is received, the company will text-enable the landline number at earliest possible. The support centers will be provided the following details:
1. Text to landline credentials to access web app and mobile app
2. A dedicated customer service executive to resolve their queries in real-time
The support centers and customer care center use this business texting for various purposes. Ash Vyas, Director of Operations of the company shared utilities of the text to landline for support centers:
• To let customers raise a ticket by sending an SMS
• To send automated acknowledgment of the received ticket
• To send regular updates about the ongoing task
• To request for certain information, if needed.
• To update customers with the final status of the ticket and the solution applied
• To send notifications for payment
• To send alerts and reminders for a scheduled downtime due to system upgrade
• To stay in touch with customers
• To send greetings
• To provide prompt answers to questions
• To collect feedback to improve customer care and technical support services
• To run surveys for various reasons
• And more
“The text to landline has empowered many industries and the support centers can also leverage many benefits from it. The business texting eliminates long calls, emails and technical support ticket solution usage from client side which add convenience and flexibility. The clients always like the quick response and least hassle. With our landline texting service they can achieve increased customer satisfaction.” shared Ash Vyas, Director of Operations, Text My Main Number.
The offered text to landline service is available at affordable rates. The support centers can choose a package based on their texting need. They can also request for a custom package and rates if they want to use different features and number of SMS and MMS than already mentioned in the packages on the site of Text My Main Number. This business texting service is available for all types of support centers all across the world. To know more details about the offered business texting service for support centers, please visit http://textmymainnumber.com/