The major growth driver of Software-Defined Security Market includes growing demand for increased server security by enterprises, growing market of cloud based infrastructure and rising demand for managing unstructured data of business intelligence among others.
Hence the market for Software-Defined Security Market is expected to grow at highCAGR (2016-2022).
However, lack of technical expertise and threat to data security are some of the factors which are hindering the growth of Software-Defined Security Market.
Major Key Players:
- Intel Corporation (U.S.)
- Cisco systems Inc. (U.S.)
- EMC Corporation (U.S.)
- VMware Inc. (U.S.)
- Citrix systems Inc. (U.S.)
- Fujitsu LTD. (Japan)
- Symantec Corporation (U.S.)
- Ericsson Inc. (Sweden)
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Dell Inc. (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1616
Objective Study of Software-Defined Security Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Software-Defined Security Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Software-Defined Security Market based on various factors- porters five force analysis, mega trend analysis, macroeconomic indicators etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by deployment, by solution, by application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Software-Defined Security Market.
- Global Software-Defined Security Market can be segmented as follows:
- Segmentation by Deployment: Cloud and on-premise
- Segmentation by Solution:abstraction, automation, orchestration, scaling and APIs among others.
- Segmentation by Application: Telecommunication, cloud service provider, government, education and healthcare among others.
Regional Analysis of Software-Defined Security Market:
North America is dominating the Global Software-Defined Security Market with the largest market share in the region, and therefore accounting for high million and is expected to grow over in million by 2022.
- Symantec Corporation has acquired Blue coat, Inc. in August 2016 to implement its integration strategy and thus accelerating its commitment to innovate cyber security solution.
- Intel Corporation has launched software defined security controller in year 2014. The software has defined to provide security to hybrid data centers and other software defined infrastructure.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/software-defined-security-market-1616
- Research Organizations
- IT service operators
- Investment firms
- Resellers and Distributors
- Government Agencies
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Solutions, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312