The 3D technologies have been adopted widely by organization across several industry verticals. The factors driving the market are 3D imaging in machine vision applications of industrial automation, increase demand for 3D medical imaging and increasing usage of technology in products such as smart phones, cameras, television, etc. are some of the significant factors driving the market growth.
3D IMAGING MARKET has numerous advantages in healthcare and medical industry. 3D imaging facilitate diagnoses, treatment and surgical planning and increase clinical productivity. Patients are also benefitted by 3D imaging technology, as it helps in improving diagnostic confidence. 3D imaging technology has replaced expensive diagnostic procedures, reducing risk of complications, minimize exploratory surgery, facilitates less expensive surgical planning, reduce operating time, and minimize damage to healthy tissue by focusing on the treatment area.
Get Sample Report @
The 3D imaging market can be segmented on the basis of hardware. 3D display generates the illusion of depth by presenting different image to each eye. This is common characteristics that all 3D displays have. The 3D displays have some disadvantage which is hampering the growth of the market which includes the glasses themselves vary in performance, high cost, power requirement is high and frequency arbiter is often required.
The 3D Imaging Market is expected to grow at approximately USD 36 Billion by 2023, at 28% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
- GE Healthcare Inc. (U.S.)
- Google Inc. (U.S.)
- Hewlett Packard Company (U.S.)
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- Philips Healthcare Informatics Inc. (U.S)
- Konica Minolta Inc. (Japan)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.)
- Agilent Technologies (U.S.)
- Able Software Corporation (U.S.)
- TomTec Imaging Systems GMBH (Germany)
3D imaging market for segment on the basis of Hardware, Display Technologies, Imaging Solutions and Industry Verticals.
3D Imaging Market by Hardware:
- 3D Display
- 3D Sensor
3D Imaging Market by Display Technologies:
- Volumetric Display
3D Imaging Market by Imaging Solutions:
- 3D Modelling
- 3D Sensing
- Layout And Animation
- 3D Rendering
- Image Reconstruction
3D Imaging Market by Industry:
- Healthcare & Medical
- Defense & Security
- Industrial Imaging Solutions
- Architecture & Engineering
- Media & Entertainment
Access Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/3d-imaging-market-2926
The regional analysis of 3D imaging market is being studied for region such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. The North America is the leader in the 3D imaging market. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be one of the growing market in 3D imaging because of densely populated countries like India and China which demands for advance healthcare treatments.
- Investors and consultants
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- IT Solution Providers
- Healthcare and Medical Institutes
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Type
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
2.4.1 Market Data Collection, Analysis & Forecast
2.4.2 Market Size Estimation
3 Market Dynamics
3.2 Market Drivers
3.3 Market Challenges
3.4 Market Opportunities
3.5 Market Restraints
List of Tables
Table 1 3d Imaging Market, By Hardware
Table 2 3d Imaging Market, By Display Technologies
Table 3 3d Imaging Market, By Imaging Solutions
Table 4 3d Imaging Market, By Industry
Table 5 3d Imaging Market, By Region
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Type
Figure 2 3d Imaging Market: By Hardware (%)
Figure 3 3d Imaging Market: By Display Technologies (%)
Figure 4 3d Imaging Market: By Imaging Solutions (%)
Figure 5 3d Imaging Market: By Industry (%)
Study Objectives of 3D Imaging Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the 3D imaging market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the 3D imaging market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of hardware, display technologies, imaging solutions and industry vertical.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the 3D Imaging market.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91 841 198 5042