Grid computing can be explained as a distribution system wherein computing resources are distributed/shared across networks. As technologies enables universal transparent access to documents, grid promises do so for computing resources. Grid computing allows the user for selection, aggregation, and sharing of information in multiple administrative domains and also across the geographic areas. Currently, Global Grid Computing market has been valued at US $HIGH billion which is expected to grow at US $HIGH billion by the end of forecasted period with the CAGR of HIGH%.
Get Sample Report @
Segmentation by Graphic Type: Discrete Graphics & Integrated Graphics.
Segmentation by Components: Video Graphics Array, USB, Peripheral Component Interconnect Bus among others.
Segmentation by Application: Utility Computing, Datacenter, Software as a Service (SaaS) among others.
Segmentation by End Users: IT &Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics, BFSI, Healthcare, Education, Government among others,
North America is dominating the market of Grid Computing with the market share of HIGH%. Low ownership cost and high efficiency of computing, data, and storage resources are driving the market of Grid Computing. Europe stands as second biggest market for Grid Computing with the market share of HIGH% and has been valued at US $HIGH billion in the year 2015. Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market for the Grid Computing with the CAGR of HIGH% and has been valued at US $HIGH billion in the year 2015. It is expected that Asia-Pacific will reach market size of US $HIGH billion by the end of forecasted period.
- Oracle (U.S.)
- Apple Computer (U.S.)
- Dell (U.S.)
- Sun Microsystems (U.S.)
- Hewlett-Packard HP (U.S.)
- Sybase (SAP) (U.S.)
- Platform Computing Inc. (U.S.)
- IBM (U.S.)
- Data Synapse Inc. (U.S.)
- Sun Microsystems (U.S.)
- In September 2016, Binghamton University announced that a new service developed at campus could help in the improvement of overall performance of mobile devices which saves data on cloud.
Access Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/grid-computing-market-1314
- Software Developer Companies
- Cloud Service Providers
- Cyber Security Companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Networking Companies
- Data Centers
The report for Global Grid Computing Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Study Objective of Grid Computing Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Grid Computing Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the grid computing market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by graphic type, by components, by application, by end users and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Grid Computing Market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India Phone: +91 841 198 5042 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org