Globally recognized certification training company Graspskills (www.graspskills.com) has introduced new course – Lean and Kanban Training (https://goo.gl/5u0FnD).
Lean and Kanban Training provides in-depth training in Kanban practices and the principles that underpin the Kanban method, including a fully immersive Kanban simulation.
What topic will be covered?
• Introduction to Kanban
• Definition of the Kanban Method
• Kanban in action: immersive Kanban simulation
• Using a Kanban system: practical lessons from the simulation
• Introduction to STATIK: Systems Thinking Approach To Introducing Kanban
• Identifying internal and external motivation for change
• Demand analysis for different types of work
• Mapping the workflow
• Discovering different classes of service
• Choosing system replenishment and delivery frequencies
• Kanban system design
Who is this course suitable for?
Anyone who is involved in product development or knowledge work, from any position would be suitable to attend this course. This includes but is not limited to the following:
• Product/project managers
• Product/software developers and testers
• Business analysts
• High-level management positions
What will you receive?
• 2 Days classroom Training
• Hard copy of courseware approved by LKU
• Course completion certificate by LKU
• E-copy of Course slides
• 16 PDU
• Course exercises and examples from real life industry
• Membership from Lean-Kanban University (LKU)
• 10% discount on any other Course
• 25% discount on any Online Course
What about Company profile
Graspskills is one of the world’s largest training center. With 2 lakh registered learners and 1.5 lakh graduates across 150+ countries worldwide. With Graspskills, anyone can be certified anywhere on any subject at any time. Founded in 2013, Graspskills is widely recognized as Training And Consulting Private Limited, beginning a movement which today is revolutionizing global access to education and workplace skills training and employment opportunity. Over 50+ courses offered at certificate level with subject ranging from management courses to IT Courses.
Graspskills Pvt. Ltd.
Dustin Cornwell – Client Relationship Officer
Phone number – +1-919-238-9981 (US)