AEEE 2017 Application Form – The Application Form of AEEE 2017 is expected to be released in the month of November 2016 (Tentative) by the Amrita University. The students should check their eligibility before filling the application form. In order to apply for the engineering entrance examination conducted by Amrita University, the applicants will have to fill the Application Form. The applicants should avoid the multiple forms and submit only ONE application form. The AEEE 2017 Application Form will be released in both online and offline mode and the students can fill the same as per their convenience. Get here the complete information regarding the Application Form which includes the details such as payment mode, application fee, necessary instructions and procedure to complete the form.
AEEE Application Form 2017 – Important Dates:
The applicants should know the important dates regarding the Amrita University Application Form 2017 so as not to miss any important event. As the official dates are not yet announced by Amrita University, therefore, we have published the tentative dates for the students.
Events Dates (Tentative)
Commencement of the application forms November 2016
The last date to apply March 2017
AEEE Application Form 2017 – Availability:
• Online Mode:
The application form shall be available online on the link which will be published here soon.
• Offline Mode:
The official authority will also issue the application form in the offline mode. The students can obtain the application form from the designated sales outlets such as Federal Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank etc. Apart from this, the AEEE Application Form 2017 shall also be available from the office of the university. Also, the students can obtain the application form by post.
AEEE Application Form 2017 – How to Fill?
The applicants are suggested to read the instructions first before filling the application form of AEEE 2017. The details entered in the application form must be genuine and correct as the wrong information will entail disqualification and shall render the student unfit for admission. The procedure to complete the application form is provided here.
• The applicant can fill the online application form by using the link which will be provided here soon.
• On visiting the link, the students will be directed towards the registration form.
• The students need to register them first by providing the essential details such as
Date of Birth
Mobile Number etc.
• On the submission of these details, the student will get the unique registration number and password.
• The candidate will then have to log in the account by using the received registration number and password so as to complete the AEEE Application Form 2017.
• The applicants are required to fill the application form with the necessary details such as:
Sub – Category
Choice of examination center
Communication details etc.
• On inserting these details in the Application Form of Amrita University, the applicants need to verify the same.
• After completing the details in the application form, the students are required to upload the scanned image of photo and signature.
• After uploading the scanned images, the applicant needs to remit the application charges by selecting the appropriate payment mode.
• On the successful transaction, the confirmation page is issued which should be downloaded and carefully preserved.
• The applicants need to pay Rs 1000 as the application charges along with theApplication Form of AEEE 2017.
Mode of Fee Payment:
• Payment of the fee can be via demand draft which will be drawn in favor of Amrita School of Engineering and payable at Coimbatore
• The payment of the application fee can be done in cash while obtaining the application form from the university office.
• Application fee for the Application Forms of AEEE 2017 can also be paid via credit/ debit card/ internet banking
Instructions to Fill the Offline Application Form:
• The aspirants are required to use only black ball point pen and HB pencil to fill the application form.
• The details in the application form should be filled in the ENGLISH language only.
• The applications forms must be in excellent condition. Tampered forms are liable to be rejected.
• Duly filled AEEE Application Form 2017 shall be sent to the following official address:
The Admissions Coordinator
Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Coimbatore – 64112, Tamil Nadu