Artificial Intelligence in Food & Beverages Market is driven by increasing adoption of smart devices in the food & beverage sector which is projecting a rise in estimated value from USD 6,385.64 million to an estimated value of 115,397.92million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 43.59% in the forecast period of 2020-2026.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Artificial Intelligence in Food & Beverages Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in global artificial intelligence in food & beverages Market are TOMRA System ASA, GREEFA, Honeywell International Inc., Martec of Whitell Ltd. Sesotec GmbH,., Key Technology Inc., Raytec Vision SpA, Rockwell Automation, ABB Ltd., Foodable Network, LLC. Startup Creator, Compac Sorting Equipment, Agco Corporation, National Recovery Technologies, Llc, Max-Ai, Buhler AG |, QualySense AG, Bratney Companies, BoMill AB, Milltec Clarfai, Inc., BBC technologies, INTELLIGENTX Brewing Co.,
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-food-beverages-market
Artificial intelligence in food and beverages will be defined as solutions that help in improving the supply chain of food & beverages industry. This solution provides gives other way to fulfil their customers in the lower costs. The advent usage of artificial intelligence, in the food & beverages industry has offers various advantages such as increases efficiency and execution of product delivery; increase food security and also reduces wastage of food.
Segmentation: Global Artificial Intelligence in Food & Beverages Market
- By Application (Food Sorting, Quality Control & Safety Compliance, Production & Packaging, Maintenance and Others)
- By End-Users (Hotels& Restaurants, Food Processing Industry, Beverages Industry, and Others)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global Artificial Intelligence in Food & Beverages Market
Global artificial intelligence in food & beverages market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of artificial intelligence in food & beverages market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- The growing concern regarding improvement of supply chain efficiency
- The continuously adoption of advanced technology in the food & beverages industry.
- Lack of technical AI experts will further hamper growth of the market.
- Lack of initial investment.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818