Global data center networking market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 13.93% in the forecast period of 2020- 2026. Data center networking is process in which the entire network based devices and equipment is connected with each other within the data center facility. This creates a digital connection data center equipment and infrastructure so that they can easily transfer data among them at an external network.
Usually these data center networking develop a network that is reliable, stable and secure and has the ability to support modern technologies such as virtualization and cloud computing. Some of the common components of data center networking are Ethernet switches, management software, controller, storage area network router and others.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-data-center-networking-market
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Data Center Networking Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global data center networking market are Cisco systems, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Arista Networks, Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., Microsoft, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Dell, Avaya Inc., Extreme Networks, VMware, Inc, Alcatel-Lucent, ALE International, Intel Corporation, Equinix, Inc., Curvature, Big Switch Networks, Inc., Arista Networks, Inc., Pluribus Networks., Apstra, Broadcom, Rahi Systems and others.
Segmentation: Global Data Center Networking Market
- By Component (Hardware, Software, Services)
- By End- User (Enterprises, Cloud Service Providers, Telecom Service Providers)
- By Application (BFSI, Government, IT, Healthcare, Telecommunication, Retail, Academics, Media and Entertainment)
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Global data center networking market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data center networking market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Rising demand for webbing solution has increases the need for transformation DCN in automated resources center; this factor has driven the market growth
- Growing demand of high speed by internet users will also accelerate the market growth
- Increasing adoption of 100Gb switch ports will also enhance the market growth
- Growth of mega data centers and trend of collocation are another factor contributing as a factor for the growth of this market
- Increasing demand for skilled and professional professionals for product development will restrain the market growth
- Irregularities in the data protection regulatory scenario will also hamper the growth of this market.
For More Inquiry Contact us at: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-data-center-networking-market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818