Transaction Monitoring Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8.41 billion to an estimated value of USD 26.03 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 15.17% in the forecast period of 2020-2026. Transaction monitoring or business transaction is the process which is used in the businesses so that they can check, analyse and administer the transaction that took place in the information system.
They also help the banks and other financial institute to keep the track of the transaction done by their customers. The main aim is to analyse the customer profile and make sure that no suspicious activity should take place.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-transaction-monitoring-market
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Transaction Monitoring Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the transaction monitoring market are Fair Isaac Corporation, BAE Systems, Fiserv, Inc., SAS Institute Inc., Experian Information Solutions, Inc., Oracle, FIS, ACI Worldwide, Inc., Software AG, Refinitiv, ComplyAdvantage., Infrasoft Technologies Ltd., CaseWare International Inc., ACTICO GmbH, , Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc., Beam Solutions, Inc.
Segmentation: Global Transaction Monitoring Market
- By Component (Solutions, Services)
- By Application Area (Anti-money Laundering, Customer Identity Management, Fraud Detection and Prevention, Compliance Management)
- By Function (Case Management, KYC/Customer Onboarding, Dashboard and Reporting, Watch List Screening)
- By Deployment Mode (On-premises, Cloud)
- By Organization Type (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises)
- By Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Government and Defense, IT and Telecom, Retail, Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Others)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global Transaction Monitoring Market
Global transaction monitoring market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of transaction monitoring market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
- Increasing usage of advanced analytics to give risk alerts is driving the growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development is driving the market growth
- Lack of trained and skilled professionals is restraining the market growth
- Rising complication in managing Cross-border and Multi-jurisdictional AML compliance is restraining the market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818