Projected to witness a moderate growth outlook over the following years, global 4,4-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone (DCDPS) market is gathering impetus from engineered plastics application. The DCDPS market will expand at approximately 4% CAGR over the projection period (2019-2029). Moreover, electrical industry will fuel the demand for high performance sulfone polymers through 2029, says Fact.MR analyst.
“Continued utilization of sulfone polymers in medical, automobile and aircraft industry is supporting the growth of market. 4,4-Dichlorodiphenyl Sulfone is extensively used in the production of highly sought-after sulfone polymers such as polysulfone, polyethersulfone, and polyphenylsulfone,” finds Fact.MR.
Request PDF sample of the 170-page report on the 4,4-Dichlorodiphenyl Sulfone (DCDPS) Market – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4585
4,4-Dichlorodiphenyl Sulfone (DCDPS) Market – Key Findings
- Industrial grade DCDPS continues to be preferred by manufacturers across the globe.
- Engineered plastics application will generate substantial demand for DCDPS through 2029.
- In terms of production, emerging Asian economies such as India will lead the market during the forecast period.
- South Asia & Oceania collectively account for majority share in the global DCDPS market.
4,4-Dichlorodiphenyl Sulfone (DCDPS) Market – Key Driving Factors
- Growing adoption of DCDPS in pharma applications such as for anti-leprosy drug production is driving the market growth.
- Greater investments by market players in high-growth regions such as China and India are complementing the market growth.
- Heightening demand for DCDPS for certain organic intermediates is contributing substantially to overall market growth.
- Chemically and thermally resistant sulfone polymers are favoring the growth of market.
4,4-Dichlorodiphenyl Sulfone (DCDPS) Market – Key Restraints
- Highly consolidated market nature is challenging for emerging companies and new entrants to gain significant market share.
For More Detailed Information about Methodology @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4585
Global 4,4-Dichlorodiphenyl Sulfone (DCDPS) market is a highly consolidated landscape with top players occupying the leading market share. Major players profiled in this Fact.MR’s study include, but are not limited to, Vertellus Holdings Inc., TCI Chemicals Private Limited, Solvay S.A., Aarti Industries Limited, Banchem Intermediates, Jiujiang Zhongxing Medicine Chemical Co. Ltd., and Atul Limited. Prominent players are working in collaboration with end-use industry players, and suppliers to ensure effective supply chain management. Solvay introduced a new line of production for sulfone in 2019 which caters to variegated sectors such as coatings, paints and automotive.
About the Report
This 170-page study offers in-depth commentary on the 4,4-Dichlorodiphenyl Sulfone (DCDPS) market. The study provides compelling insights on the 4,4-Dichlorodiphenyl Sulfone (DCDPS) market on the basis of grade (industrial grade, pharma grade, reagent grade), application (engineered plastics, polysulfone, polyethersulfone, polyphenylsulfone, pharmaceutical) across five regions (Americas, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, Middle East & Africa).