With the increase in awareness regarding the harmful effects posed by synthetic chemicals, consumers are now abstaining from using chemical infused products. In many instances, it has been found that toxic chemicals are being used in low-quality products, hence causing life-threatening problems in some cases. This led to an increase in awareness among consumers across the globe, resulting in an increase in the demand for natural products.
For Report Overview: https://bisresearch.com/industry-report/bio-based-cosmetics-personal-care-ingredients-market.html
The organic and bio-based beauty boom is part of the recent shift in consumer awareness about wellness, health, and the environment. In addition, due to a growing number of social media influencers and beauty blogs, awareness, and easy availability of information regarding the toxin-free ingredients has significantly risen. This is pushing the growth of the adoption of bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market globally.
Supply chain analysis refers to an approach of analyzing organizations, people, information, activities, and resources engaged in changing a product or service from supplier to end-user. The supply chain of bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients consists of different stages:
Stage 1: Raw Material Provider for Bio-Based Cosmetics and Personal Care Ingredients
This stage includes the raw material provider for bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients. Raw materials which are used for the manufacturing of bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients are derived from plant and animals. Some of the commonly used raw materials are squalane, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, argan oil, castor oil, and lanolin. Companies in this stage extract raw materials from plants and animals and sell them to bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients manufacturers. Key companies that provide raw materials across the globe include DSM, A.G. Industries, Wellman Advanced Materials, and BioSpectrum, among others.
Stage 2: Bio-Based Cosmetics and Personal Care Ingredients Manufacturers
The second stage comprises bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients manufacturers. Companies in this stage procure raw materials for the manufacturing of bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients from the raw material suppliers. The leading companies that manufacture bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients include DSM, BASF SE, Ashland, Clariant, Croda International Plc, Covestro AG, Eastman Chemical Company, and The Lubrizol Corporation, among others.
Obtain Sample Report: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=810&type=download
Stage 3: End-User Industry
The third stage consists of end-use industries, which include the manufacturing of cosmetic products after obtaining bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients from suppliers. The leading companies that provide bio-based cosmetic end-use products include Loreal S.A., AVEENO, Amway Corp., AVEDA CORP, NATURA&CO, Arbonne International, LLC, and Kiehl’s, among others.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What are the trends in the global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market across different regions?
• For a new company looking to enter the market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead in the competition?
• How do the existing market players function to improve their market positioning?
• How does the supply chain function in the bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market?
• What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market?
• Which function segment is expected to witness the maximum demand growth in the bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market during 2019-2029?
• Which are the key application areas from which different bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients experienced high demand in 2018, and which application areas should be targeted by the manufacturers of different types during the forecast period, 2019-2029?
• How should the strategies adopted by market players vary for different segments based on the size of companies involved in each segment?
• What are the key offerings of the prominent companies in the market for bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients? Which regions and countries are leading in terms of consumption of bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients, and which of them are expected to witness high demand growth during 2019-2029?
• Which are the consumption patterns of bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients across application areas in different regions and countries during the period 2019-2029?
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
What distinguishes BIS Research from the rest of the players is that we don’t simply provide data but also complement it with valuable insights and actionable inputs for the success of our clients.
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch