The Global Generic Drugs Market is expected to reach $375 Billion by 2021. With several patent expires in 2018-19, demand of generic is increasing globally.
As the demand for generic increases, competition to supply and sell the generics increases. In such a situation, we at SI-Insights have been able to create a one-stop model not just to track the generic development but to identify the right suppliers by conducting a comprehensive pipeline analysis and pharma supply chain market research.
Meanwhile, Indian pharmaceutical industry that is historically a generic dominant market is going through a transition phase where competition is at its peak. Be it new drug pricing policy or doctor imputes/gifts/compensations, regulation is playing big role apart from other factors.
In this situation staying ahead of the curve is a challenge at the same time it offers tremendous opportunities. In coming days customer acquisition and retention is going to be challenging in a cost sensitive market like India. Those who play smart for coming two years could dominate the markets for several years to come.
Do you think it’s going to be zero-sum game? If so, how’s your organization going to stay ahead of curve?
These are some of the questions require attention and collective thinking. We would love to be part of exiting journey. Find more about us www.siinsights.com.
Who we are:
- We provide an “Evidence based Intelligence” and help pharmacos leaders in their decision-making process
- Serve our client “Timely with High Quality Data & Insights”
- Team with cumulative “100+ years of Research & Consulting” experience. Over 20K+ pharma and healthcare active contacts across the globe
- We are an ISO 9001: 2015 certified firm that works with top Consulting & Pharmacos across the continents
- We believe in “Better informed take a confident decision”
Deliverable: Key Attributes
- Distribution of Sales Force
- Geographic Distribution of Sales Force
- Customer Coverage
- Marketing Expenditure
- Historical Analysis
- Portfolio Allocation
- Growth Drivers-Barriers
- Brand Monitoring
- Medical Communication
- KOL Assessment | Interaction
Note above mentioned services are only for Indian Market. Some attributes may not be covered in US, EU and APAC markets.
Stay ahead of competition: