Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Global Potassium Phosphite Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023” to its huge collection of research reports.
Potassium Phosphite is obtained by the neutralization of phosphonic acid and an alkali salt; typically potassium hydroxide (KOH). It is the active ingredient in Alude, Magellan, Vital, Vital Sign, Resyst, and other phosphonate fungicides. Potassium phosphite is also the main ingredient in several phosphite fertilizer products, including K-Phite, Ele-Max Foliar Phosphite, and Nutri Phite P + K.
For more information on this report, fill the form @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1828026
Scope of the Report:
– This report focuses on the Potassium Phosphite in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
– Firstly, the potassium phosphite industry concentration is high; there are few manufacturers in the world, and high-end grade products are mainly produced in America and Europe.
– In the world wide, giant manufactures mainly distribute in American and Europe. Europe has a long history in potassium phosphite industry and its still in unshakable status currently. Van Iperen has become a global leader. In American, the mainly company is PHOENIX ENVIRONMENTAL CARE, Luxembourg-Pamol and Plant Food Company. In China, the manufactures focus in Jiangsu province.
Secondly, North America and Europe are both the major production region and major consumption region.
Thirdly, potassium phosphite is a kind of high-end fertilizer. The cost value is high and there is no large-scale application. Companies can seize their market by improving production technology and reducing production costs.
Fourthly, large companies dominate the high-end market. As the technology level in domestic is low, China has to import from others.
Fifthly, with the improvement of people’s fertilizer requirement, potassium phosphite usage amount will enhance greatly.
The worldwide market for Potassium Phosphite is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
– Van Iperen
– PHOENIX ENVIRONMENTAL CARE
– Suzhou Coonit Fine Chemical Technology
– Plant Food Company
– Growth Products
– Australian Agricultural Chemicals
– Rudong Huayun Chem
– Currie Chemical
– AGRI Nova
– Plant Food Systems
– Pacific Agriscience
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
– North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
– Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
– Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Make an Enquiry of this report @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1828026
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Potassium Phosphite market.
Chapter 1, to describe Potassium Phosphite Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Potassium Phosphite, with sales, revenue, and price of Potassium Phosphite, in 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Potassium Phosphite, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 12, Potassium Phosphite market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Potassium Phosphite sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-CANADA)
Follow us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow us on Blogger @ https://marketnewstoday24.blogspot.com/