Global Hemp Seeds Market Insights, Forecast to 2025
Hemp seeds, or hemp hearts, are the seeds of the hemp plant, or Cannabis sativa. Although marijuana comes from the same plant, hemp seeds only contain a trace amount of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, and they will not get you high. In fact, hemp seeds are safe and very healthy to eat.hemp seeds are a gift of nature. They are the most nutritious seed in the world. Hemp Seeds are a complete protein.
They have the most concentrated balance of proteins, essential fats, vitamins and enzymes combined with a relative absence of sugar, starches and saturated fats. Hemp Seeds are one of nature's perfect foods – a Super Food. This is one of the most potent foods available, supporting optimal health and well-being, for life. Raw hemp provides a broad spectrum of health benefits, including: weight loss, increased and sustained energy, rapid recovery from disease or injury, lowered cholesterol and blood pressure, reduced inflammation, improvement in circulation and immune system as well as natural blood sugar control.
Get sample copy of this report: https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/global-non-destructive-testing-services-market-size-status-and-forecast-2019-2025-one
Some of the leading players in the Hemp Seeds market include , Manitoba Harvest ,Agropro ,Jinzhou Qiaopai Biotech ,Canah International ,GIGO Food ,North American Hemp & Grain Co. ,Deep Nature Project ,Yunnan Industrial Hemp ,GFR Ingredients Inc. ,Navitas Organics ,Yishutang ,Naturally Splendid ,HempFlax ,Green Source Organics ,BAFA neu GmbH ,Aos Products ,Suyash Herbs
In the last several years, Global market of Hemp Seeds was experienced an upward trend rapidly, with an average growth rate of 9.48% during 2013 to 2017. In 2017, Global Revenue of Hemp Seeds is nearly 332 M USD; the actual Sales is about 21015 MT.
The global average price of Hemp Seeds is in the increasing trend, from 15.45 USD/Kg in 2013 to 15.78 USD/Kg in 2017. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in increasing trend in the following five years.
Global Hemp Seeds market size will increase to 550 Million US$ by 2025, from 350 Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Hemp Seeds.
This report researches the worldwide Hemp Seeds market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions. This study categorizes the global Hemp Seeds breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Hemp Seeds capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Hemp Seeds manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Market Research is broadly divided into Custom market research and Syndicated market research. Reportsandmarkets.com is a third-party reseller of syndicated market research reports. A syndicated research report covers data, information and analysis on a topic or title which could be of value to more than one business or individuals. This research topic or report title could be covering a macro level of an industry or a micro-market level.