Flash memory is a technology which is used to store the information and data in the absence of power supply. In the other form it is a kind of non-volatile computer storage. Market of Flash Memory has been growing with the evolution of the computers and media devices and now flash memory is not only used in computers but there are various applications which uses flash memory.
Currently market of Flash Memory Market has been valued at USD high billion and is been growing with the high CAGR. It is expected that flash memory market will reach the market size of USD more billion by the end of forecasted period.
Major Key Players:
• Samsung (South Korea)
• Toshiba (Japan)
• Intel (U.S.)
• SanDisk (U.S.)
• IM Flash (U.S.)
• Micron Technology, Inc., (U.S.)
• Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (U.S.)
• SK Hynix (South Korea)
• STMicroelectronics (Switzerland)
• Qimonda (Germany)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/986
Study Objective of Flash Memory Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Flash Memory Market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Flash Memory market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by storage technology, by application and sub-segments.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Flash Memory Market.
• Segmentation by Type: NOR and NAND
• Segmentation by Storage Technology: Magnetic Storage, Optical Storage and Electronic Memories
• Segmentation by Application: Smartphone, Tablet and PC, Solid State Drives (SSD), Handheld Media Player Devices and others (DSC- Digital still Camera)
Browse Full PR Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/press-release/flash-memory-market
Asia-Pacific is dominating the market of flash memory with the market share of in which is valued at USD High billion in the year 2015. The main reason which supports this growth is technological advancement in the countries like China and India. China alone holds more of market share and dominate the market in Asia Pacific followed by Japan which accounts for of market share.
North America is the second biggest market for flash memory followed by Europe which accounts for the of the market share. The main reason which is driving the market of flash memory on the global scale demand from various countries for smart phones and personal computers which holds largest market share by application.
• In July 2016, Samsung introduced the world’s first UFS (Universal flash storage) with storage capacity up to 256 Giga bytes.
• In Jul 2016, Micron introduced the new high performance NAND flash memory for IoT and Automotive industry.
• In March 2016, Toshiba announced the investment plan of USD 3.2 billion in production of flash memory chip on new a new factory.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/flash-memory-market-986
• Toshiba Memory America in collaboration with Marvell Technology Group Ltd. is planning to launch NVMe-oF, a flash memory device, that will be cost-effective, flexible and agile enough to assist the mainstream needs for on-premise data centers and the cloud.
• NGD Systems Newport platform and computational storage solutions provide next-generation intelligent SSD solution in processing a significant volume of data.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Solutions, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312