According to Market Research Future, market has been segmented into components, devices, end-users and region.
On the basis of end-user, the market has been segmented into automotive, aerospace & defense, food & beverages, healthcare and consumer electronics among others.
Out of these end-users, consumer electronics accounted for the largest market share majorly due to increasing demand by consumers and changing lifestyles. Also, the automotive sector is expected to grow over the forecast period. The reason is attributed as the increasing complexity in in the passenger as well as the commercial heavy-duty vehicles, increasing development of products and power efficiency.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3201
Major Key Players:
• API Heat Transfer (U.S.)
• AI Technology, Inc.(U.S.)
• Aavid Thermalloy, LLC (U.S.)
• Delta Electronics, Inc. (Taiwan)
• Honeywell International Inc (U.S.)
• Henkel AG & Co.
• KGaA (Germany)
• Jaro Thermal (U.S.)
• LAIRD PLC (U.K.
• LORD Corporation (U.S.)
• HEATEX AB (U.S.)
The Thermal Management Market is expected to reach approximately USD 15 billion by the end of 2023 with 7% CAGR during forecast period 2017-2023.
Study Objectives of Thermal Management Market:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global thermal management market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the global thermal management market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by component, device, end-user and region.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Thermal Management
The global thermal management market is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period, 2017-2023. Consumer electronics and automotive segment of thermal management market globally drives the market majorly due to increasing demand for gadgets and smartphones. The market is expected to have higher growth rate as compared to the previous years.
Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period, 2017-2023. Countries such as Japan, China and India contributes largely to the overall market share. The factors driving the market are the increasing number of manufacturers, stringent government regulations, increasing adoption of renewable energy and also increasing awareness among consumers regarding environment friendly heat management solutions.
North-America accounted for the largest market share. Countries such as U.S. and Canada contributes largely to the overall market share. The reason is attributed to the growing healthcare sector and growing demand for data centers across various industries such as automotive, food & beverages among others.
Browse Full PR Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/press-release/thermal-management-market
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of thermal management into component, device, end-users and region.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/thermal-management-market-3201
• Device manufacturers
• Network Operators
• Research firms
• Software Developers
• Commercial Banks
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312