The alkaline fuel cell (AFC), also known as the Bacon fuel cell after its British inventor, Francis Thomas Bacon, is one of the most developed fuel cell technologies. NASA has used alkaline fuel cells since the mid-1960s, in Apollo-series missions and on the Space Shuttle. Alkaline fuel cells consume hydrogen and pure oxygen producing potable water, heat, and electricity. They are among the most efficient fuel cells, having the potential to reach 70%.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Alkaline Fuel Cells in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The AFC market has immense potential to grow in certain markets owing to improved efficiencies in niche applications. Increasing research and development activities coupled with expanding niche applications and preference of AFCs offer great opportunities for the market growth in the next few years.
The worldwide market for Alkaline Fuel Cells is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017.
Alkaline Fuel Cells Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Dupont Fuel Cell
- GS Yuasa
- Fuel Cell Energy
- Bloom Energy
- Samsung SDI
- AFC Energy
- Ballard Power Systems
- Hitachi Ltd
- Panasonic Corp
Purchase Full Report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=2466329
Alkaline Fuel Cells Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Alkaline Fuel Cells Market Segment by Type, covers
- Circulating Electrolyte Alkaline Fuel Cell
- Fixed Electrolyte Alkaline Fuel Cell
- Dissolved Fuel Alkaline Fuel Cell
Alkaline Fuel Cells Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Fuel Cell Taxi & Boat
- Generator and Golf Car
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Alkaline Fuel Cells Market.
- To describe Alkaline Fuel Cells Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- To analyze the top manufacturers of Alkaline Fuel Cells, with sales, revenue, and price of Alkaline Fuel Cells, in 2016 and 2017;
- To display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- To show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Alkaline Fuel Cells, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- To analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- To show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Alkaline Fuel Cells market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- To describe Alkaline Fuel Cells sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Market research is the new buzzword in the market, which helps in understanding the market potential of any product in the market. Reports And Markets is not just another company in this domain but is a part of a veteran group called Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. It offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for a wide range of sectors both for the government and private agencies all across the world.