Digital Radio Frequency Memory
DRFM-based electronic warfare systems are installed in various defense platforms, such as ground-based military units, Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), and navy ships. The growth of the airborne electronic warfare systems and the upgrade of older air platforms are significant factors driving the demand for DRFM-based jammers.
Other applications of DRFM-based jammers include Radar Environment Simulation (RES) testing. The RES testing procedure involves evaluation of radar systems in an anechoic environment during their designing phase. The shortcomings of radar systems are eliminated by incorporating design changes during radar development.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM) in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Based on platform, the Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM) market has been segmented into commercial & civil and defense. The defense segment includes air, naval, land, and unmanned platforms. Naval DRFM systems are mostly used for Electronic Support Measures (ESM).
Prominent players involved in the manufacturing of naval DRFM systems provide a wide range of Naval Laser Warning (NLW) systems, and ESM and ELINT systems for submarine and surface vessels. These naval DRFM systems provide capabilities for early detection, analysis, threat warning, and protection from Anti-Ship Cruise Missiles (ASCMs).
The worldwide market for Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM) is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 12.5% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new research study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Airbus Group
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Bae Systems PLC
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Thales Group
- Leonardo S.P.A
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Rohde & Schwarz
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Electronic Warfare
- Radar Test & Evaluation
- Electronic Warfare Training
- Radio & Cellular Network Jamming
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM) market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM) Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM), with sales, revenue, and price of Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM), in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM), for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM) market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM) sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Reports And Markets is part of the Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Are you mastering your market? Do you know what the market potential is for your product, who the market players are and what the growth forecast is? We offer standard global, regional or country specific market research studies for almost every market you can imagine.
The marketing research reports consist of market analysis with statistical and analytical information on the markets, applications, industry analysis, market shares, technology and technology shifts, important players, and the developments in the market.