The Data center cooling is a solution which removes the excessive heat & humidity generated by electronic component in data centers to maximize the performance and minimize the environmental impact. The data center cooling solution also reduces IT equipment loads that enhances the lifecycle of servers and other equipment within a data center. The rising energy cost and consistent demand for data center is driving the data center cooling market. The growing adoption of cloud computing and big data, among various industries is also supporting the market of data center cooling solutions. Data center precision air conditioning market is showing major growth due to its key benefits such as precise and fast temperature control, high loading capacity, remote monitoring/troubleshooting, enhanced air filtration, advance humidity control, and high air flow. However, the High setup cost and huge energy consumption are hindering the growth of Data Center Cooling Market.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1913
The Data Center Cooling solutions are being adopted in various sectors such as Banking and Financial Services, Telecom & IT , Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Utility and Government Sectors among in order to ensure proper functioning while reducing system downtime of data centers.
The Prominent players in the market of Data Center Cooling are- Fujitsu, Ltd. (Japan), Asetek A/S (Denmark), The Mitsubishi Group (Japan), Schneider Electric SE (France), Rittal GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan), 4energy (U.K.), 3M (U.S.), Degree Controls (U.S.), Wakefield-Vette, Inc. (U.S.), HP Development Company, L.P. (U.S.), The Heico Companies LLC (U.S.), , Vertiv Co. (U.S.), IT Aire , Inc. (U.S.), Cloudsite Intelligent Data Centers (U.S.) among others.
Global Data Center Cooling Market has been segmented on the Basis of Component, Cooling Type Service, End-User and Verticals. The Component includes Precision Air Conditioning, Server Cooling, Chillers, Economizer, and Air Handling Units among others. Cooling Type are Air based Cooling & Liquid based Cooling. Service has been identified as Professional Service & Managed Service. End-User consist of SMEs & LSEs whereas Verticals includes Telecom & IT, BFSI, Healthcare, Energy, and Government among others.
Study Objectives of Data Center Cooling Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Data Center Cooling Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Data Center Cooling market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the Market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the Market for segment by Component, Cooling Type, Service, End-User, Verticals and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the Market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To Track and Analyze competitive developments such as Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Data Center Cooling
North America is generating the highest revenue and showing major growth in data center cooling market due to the high adoption of cooling technology and presence of major key players in this region. Asia-Pacific is expected to show substantial growth due to the growing demand of energy efficient cooling technology whereas many government organization in this region are working towards energy efficient cooling solution in order to reduce carbon footprint which is also supporting the data center cooling market. Europe is also showing growth in the Data Center Cooling Market due to the huge demand from the IT sector.
- System integrators
- Cloud Service Providers
- Technology consultants
- Enterprise service management vendors
- Consulting firms
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/data-center-cooling-market-1913
Table Of Contents
LIST OF FIGURES
FIGURE 1 Global Data Center Cooling Market Segmentation
FIGURE 2 Forecast Methodology
FIGURE 3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis Of Global Data Center Cooling Market
FIGURE 4 Value Chain Of Global Data Center Cooling Market
FIGURE 5 Share Of Data Center Cooling Market In 2018, By Country (In %)
FIGURE 6 Global Data Center Cooling Market, 2018–2023,
FIGURE 7 Global Data Center Cooling Market Size, By Component, 2018–2023
FIGURE 8 Share Of Global Data Center Cooling Market, By Component, 2018–2023
FIGURE 9 Global Data Center Cooling Market Size, By Cooling Type, 2018
FIGURE 10 Share Of Global Data Center Cooling Market, By Cooling Type, 2018–2023
FIGURE 11 Global Data Center Cooling Market Size, By Service, 2018
FIGURE 12 Share Of Global Data Center Cooling Market, By Service, 2018–2023
FIGURE 13 Global Data Center Cooling Market Size, By Organization Size, 2018
FIGURE 14 Share Of Global Data Center Cooling Market, By Organization Size, 2018–2023
FIGURE 15 Global Data Center Cooling Market Size, By Verticals, 2018
FIGURE 16 Share Of Global Data Center Cooling Market, By Verticals, 2018–2023
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312