Black tea is the most popular tea in the world. Black tea extract is rich in of Vitamin C, zinc, iron, magnesium, copper, manganese, potassium, fluoride and calcium. Black tea extract have more anti-oxidants as compared to green tea, and are anti-allergic, anti-viral and anti-spasmodic. Black tea extract is derived from powdered form powdered leaves of black tea. These leaves come from a plant called Camellia sinesis. Camellia sinensis is the plant from which green tea, oolong, white tea and other forms of tea is derived. Black tea is processed in a different way than green tea.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Black Tea Extracts in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The worldwide market for Black Tea Extracts is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017.
Asia Pacific is the highest tea producing and consuming region characterized by the presence of key players. The producers in the region are integrated across the value chain. Some of the players are integrated through extraction processes which has around 35-40% margins. Distributors incorporate a margin of 20 – 25% of the price in the value chain.
Black Tea Extracts Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Synthite Industries Limited
- Martin Bauer Group
- Amax NutraSource, Inc.
- Kemin Industries
- AVT Natural Products Ltd.
- Cymbio Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
Black Tea Extracts Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Purchase Full Report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=2456751
Black Tea Extracts Market Segment by Type, covers
Black Tea Extracts Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Functional Food
- Beauty Supplements
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Black Tea Extracts Market.
- To describe Black Tea Extracts Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- To analyze the top manufacturers of Black Tea Extracts, with sales, revenue, and price of Black Tea Extracts, in 2016 and 2017;
- To display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- To show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Black Tea Extracts, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- To analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- To show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Black Tea Extracts market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- To describe Black Tea Extracts sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Market research is the new buzzword in the market, which helps in understanding the market potential of any product in the market. Reports And Markets is not just another company in this domain but is a part of a veteran group called Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. It offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for a wide range of sectors both for the government and private agencies all across the world.