Push-to-Talk Over Cellular
This report focuses on the global Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PTToC) status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PTToC) development in United States, Europe and China.
Push-to-talk is a method of having conversations or talking on half-duplex communication lines, including two-way radio, using a momentary button to switch from voice reception mode to transmit mode.
The growth in the number of mobile devices and network devices are expected to drive the push-to-talk over cellular market.
In 2018, the global Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PTToC) market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The key players covered in this study
- Azetti Networks
- Motorola Solutions
- Mobile Tornado
- Sonim Technologies
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Network Services
- Integration & Deployment Services
- Maintenance & Support Services
Market segment by Application, split into
- Public Safety & Security
- Energy & Utility
- Transportation & Logistics
- Travel & Hospitality
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PTToC) status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PTToC) development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PTToC) are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph: +44-020-3286-9338 (UK)
Ph: +1-214-377-1121 (US)
Ph: +91-703-049-0292 (IND)