Globally the market for micro-irrigation has witnessed a positive growth trend. Sustainable measures to improve water use efficiency in water scarce agricultural/horticultural regions have resulted in higher demand for micro-irrigation systems. Enhanced crop yield results due to use of micro-irrigation has also supported the growth in the market. Globally the micro-irrigation market is expected to grow at the rate of about 5% from 2016 to 2022.
SDS have resulted in higher demand for micro-irrigation systems. Enhanced crop yield results due to use of micro-irrigation has also supported the growth in the market. Globally the micro-irrigation market is expected to grow at the rate of about 5% from 2016 to 2022.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1949
The key players profiled in micro-irrigation system are as Akplas (Turkey), Netafim Ltd Corporate (Israel), Jain irrigation systems (India), Irritec (Italy), Rivulis (Israel), Hunter Industries (U.S.), Antelco (Australia), Lindsay Corporation (U.S.), The Toro Company (U.S.) and Weishi Huifa Machinery Plant (China)
Micro-irrigation market has been segmented as micro-sprayers/sprinklers, micro-bubblers, drippers, drip tubing and others, among which micro-sprayers/sprinklers and drip systems is estimated for the largest market share in 2016. Reducing water table levels, rise in water scarcity in major agriculture based countries has resulted in higher adoption of micro-sprayers/sprinklers irrigation systems.
Based on the material used, the market is classified under four major groups plastic, metal, polyethylene and others.
Reasons to buy:
- The study includes detailed market analysis of micro-irrigation system market encompassing its macro and micro-markets
- It covers market segmentation by type, material and end use
- It helps in identifying region-wise major suppliers and understand consumption patterns
- The report will provide useful and premium insights that will support in investments for micro-irrigation system consumption and allied companies providing details on the fast growing segments and regions
- In addition, it will provide key findings that will help the companies to improve profitability by using supply chain strategies, cost effectiveness of various products mentioned in the report
- The data used in the report is primarily based on primary interviews with the major producing companies and industry experts and also supported by authentic industry data from secondary sources
- Micro irrigation manufacturers
- Agriculture machinery industry
- Greenhouse industry
- Residential garden industry
- Retailers, wholesalers
- E-commerce companies
- Traders, Importers and exporters
Globally North America is the largest market for micro-irrigation systems with rising acreage under horticultural crops. Asia pacific region is projected to grow faster with presence of major agricultural base countries including India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
- Rest of Europe
Access a Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/micro-irrigation-systems-market-1949
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
- Latin America
- Middle East