Establishing the framework to great wellbeing
Conference Series has been instrumental in conducting international meetings for 25 years, and very excited to expand in medical and healthcare fields. Previous meetings were held majorly in North American cities like San Francisco, Chicago, Las Vegas and expanding to Europe, America and Asia Pacific continents. Conference Series Cordially Welcome all the participants to attend the “13th International Conference on Neurology and Brain Disorders ” held during November 15-16, 2018 at Osaka, Japan.
Neuro 2018 will be operated by world class experts in the field of neurology and Neuroscience, International symposiums, B2B meetings, workshops will also be organised to discuss the specific topics in the field of Neurology like Neuro Genesis, Neurophysiology, Neurological Disorders, Neuro Muscular Disorders, Neuro Infecticious Diseases, Neuropathology and Neuroplasticity. The conference is aimed in to identify the genetic determinants of common disorders to understand the mechanisms underlying human cognition. Neurogenetic Disorders are common among developed and developing countries.
Everyone interested in the future of emerging – omics healthcare techniques majorly in Healthcare are encouraged to attend. Connect with our social network pages to get regular industry updates.
Conference Related Scientific Sessions:
• Brain and Neurological Disorders
• Child Neurology
• Neurological Disorders
• Neuro Infecticious Diseases
• Peripheral Nervous System
• Neuromuscular Disorders
• Neuroradiology and Neuro Imaging
• Neural Engineering
• Neurological Nursing
• Neurology Treatment
• Central Nervous System
For more details, please visit: https://neurology.annualcongress.com/
For Abstract submission, please visit: https://neurology.annualcongress.com/abstract-submission.php
1. Access to all Sessions
2. Handbook & Conference Kit
3. Certificate Accreditation by the International Organizing Committee.
4. Abstracts will be published in the conference souvenir and respective international journals
5. Each registrant will get 70% abatement on manuscript publication fees
6. Ask the Expert Forums (One to One Pre-Scheduled meeting on interest and availability)
7. Access to the attendees email list (post conference)
8. 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference
9. 10% abatement on International conferences membership
10. 2 Coffee breaks (Refreshments and snacks) during the conference
11. Lunch during the conference