Global Transportation Management Systems Market Information, by Deployment (On Premises, On Cloud), by Services (Maintenance and Repairs, Professional Services), by Application (Logistics & Transport, Manufacturing, Commercial, Retail) – Forecast 2016-2022
Study Objective of Transportation Management Systems Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Transportation Management Systems Market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Transportation Management Systems market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by deployment, by services, by application and sub-segments
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Transportation Management Systems Market
TMS or Transportation Management System is a software which enables the organization to create a bridge between the distribution center to company’s logistic department. Global Transportation Management System market has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015. As the need of stable distribution network is arising, and companies are trying hard to make their distribution channel more efficiency, TMS comes in picture. It allows the distribution department to monitor the fleet very efficiently. TMS market is expected to reach at US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period with the CAGR of XX%.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1397
Segmentation by Deployment: On Premises and On Cloud.
Segmentation by Services: Maintenance and Repairs, Professional Services.
Segmentation by Application: Logistics & Transport, Manufacturing, Commercial, Retail among others.
North America is dominating the market of transportation management system with the market share of XX%. Presence of global player in this region as well as established road map is supporting the market of transportation management system in this region. North America TMS market has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015. Europe holds second position in the market with market share of XX% and has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015. Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market with the CAGR of XX%. As the Asian countries are growing, the market of TMS is expected to reach at US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period.
Get Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/transportation-management-systems-market-1397
The prominent players in the market of TMS are- Oracle Corporation (U.S.), 3GTMS, Inc. (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), LeanLogistics (U.S.), MercuryGate International, Inc. (U.S.), CargoSmart (China), JDA Software (U.S.), Manhattan Associates (U.S.), Precision Software (U.S.), Descartes Systems Group (Canada) among others.
• In July 2016, CargoSmart announced the extended partnership with Ningbo E-port.
• In January 2016, CargoSmart announced the upgradation of its existing software by adding the premium features to their sailing schedule search engine.
• Logistic Companies
• TMS Software Developers
• Transport companies
• Food and Beverage companies
Segmentation of Global Transportation Management Systems Market
• By Deployment
• By Service
• By Application
• by Region
The report for Global Transportation Management Systems Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312