The upcoming revolution in education system is replacing traditional classroom and learning methods. The implementation of information technology is driving the smart education and learning market. Educational institutes are adopting advanced teaching methods and tools which includes white boards, projectors and smart notebooks. Implementation of such technologies in classroom improves understanding of students and provide with a clearer view about what to learn. Coordination between hardware provider, software innovator and education material provider is making learning easy for students.
The key drivers of smart education and learning market is interactive displays hardware market and active learning. Increasing number of mobile learning applications and professional expertise with technology and towards digital learning are anticipated to drive the smart education and learning market.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2870
The smart education and learning market is segmented on the basis of software, hardware, service, application and deployment and organization size. The software segmentation includes learning management system, learning content management system and adaptive learning platform and assessment services. The LMS is the software that powers eLearning, and in its most common form it consists of two separate parts. In the first part, a server component performs the core functionality, such as creating, managing and delivering courses, authenticating users, serving data and notifications. The second part is the user interface that runs inside the browser as a web (like Gmail or Facebook), that is used by administrators, instructors and students.
The Smart Education and Learning market is expected to grow at approximately USD 952 Billion by 2023, at 26% of CAGR between 2018 and 2023.
The prominent players in the Smart Education And Learning Market are – Adobe Systems Inc. (U.S.), Blackboard (U.S.), Educomp (India), Cisco Systems Inc. ( U.S.), McGraw-Hill Education (U.S.), NIIT Limited (India), Pearson Plc. (U.K.) Desire2Learn (Canada), SumTotal System, Inc. (U.S.), Smart Technologies (Canada), Ellucian Company L.P (U.S.), Tata Interactive Systems (India), Promethean Inc. (U.K.), Saba Software Inc. (U.S.), among others.
- Investors and consultants
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- IT Solution Providers
- Educational Institutes
The regional analysis of smart education and learning market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, Americas, Europe and Rest of the World. The increasing demand for high-tech education is driving the market. North America to dominate the smart education and learning market. Asia‐Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing market due to the high adoption of smart education and learning techniques in developing countries.
Study Objectives of Smart Education and Learning Market.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Smart Education and Learning Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Smart Education and Learning Market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, application and End-User.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Smart Education and Learning.
Smart education and learning market for segment on the basis of software, hardware, service, application, deployment and organization size.
Smart Education and Learning Market by Software:
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Learning Content Management System
- Adaptive Learning Platform
- Assessment Services
Smart Education and Learning Market by Hardware:
- Interactive White Boards (WBS)
- Interactive Displays
- Interactive Tables
- Student Response Systems
Smart Education and Learning Market by Service:
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Smart Education and Learning Market by Application:
- Enterprise/Business Education
- NGOs and Association
- Professional Services
Smart Education and Learning Market by Deployment:
Smart Education and Learning Market by Organization Size:
- Small And Medium Organization
- Large Organization
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-education-and-learning-market-2870
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH TYPE
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
2.4 FORECAST MODEL
2.4.1 MARKET DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & FORECAST
2.4.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2 MARKET DRIVERS
3.3 MARKET CHALLENGES
3.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
3.5 MARKET RESTRAINTS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
5.1 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.2 SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS
6 SMART EDUCATION AND LEARNING MARKET, BY SEGMENTS
6.2 MARKET STATISTICS
6.2.1 BY SOFTWARE
220.127.116.11 LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (LMS)
18.104.22.168 LEARNING CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
22.214.171.124 ADAPTIVE LEARNING PLATFORM
126.96.36.199 ASSESSMENT SERVICES
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312