Chemistry Conferences advanced interests include diverse topics such as the development of new synthetic methods for the assembly of complex organic molecules and polymeric materials, organometallic chemistry, organo catalysis, the synthesis of natural products and non-natural products with unique biological and physical properties, structure and mechanistic analysis, natural product biosynthesis, theoretical chemistry and molecular modeling, diversity-oriented synthesis, and carbohydrate organic chemistry. The research Organic Chemistry involves the synthesis of organic molecules and the study of their reaction paths, interactions, and applications.Organic Chemistry mainly focuses on prediction of aromatic behaviour and anti-aromatic behavior, carbohydrates & carboxylic acids, nitriles & phenols, phosphines & polymers, general condition for non-aromatic behavior of organic compounds, prediction of hybridization state of heterocyclic compounds, esters & ethers and reactions, reactivity of alpha hydrogens.
October 21, 2016
April 13, 2017
- Global Containerized Solar Generators Market: Leading Players Aiming Towards Quality Product and Innovation
- Rapid Advancements will boost Cheese Alternatives Market Size Further 2017 – 2025
- Plant Based Meat Market Size to Grow at a Steady Rate During Forecast Period 2017 – 2025
- Organic Lamb Market Size to Grow Steadily during Forecast period 2017 – 2025
- Discover the Best Option of Online Shopping in UAE!