Birds of Nepal covers over 750 species and distinct sub-species of birds found in Nepal. It contains over 2,000 colour photographs including depictions of flight, plumage, hunting style and much more. Many of the photographs in this comprehensive field guide appear for the first time, and have been carefully selected to showcase the most important features of the species. The text provides vital and new information on voice and habits of each species. The distribution maps are accompanied by notes on status and density. This book will enable accurate field identification in one of the world’s most diverse avifaunal regions. An indispensable guide for all bird lovers.
Global Energy Management Information System Market 2017- Nest Labs (U.S.), General Electric (U.S.), Siemens (Germany), Elster (Germany)
July 27, 2017
Global Waste-to-Energy (WTE) Market Market 2017 Based on Application, Industry Chain, Environmental Analysis -2022
August 4, 2017
EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Plastic Waste Management Market Grow Owning to Innovations in Technology.
September 12, 2017
- Global Digital Keyboard Market Analysis by Key Players, Industry Growth, Size, Share, Trends, Sales Forecast and Supply Demand to 2022- Planet Market Reports
- IT Helpline Numbers Supports The Outlook Support Phone Number
- 2017 Global Pillow Pack Packaging Market Size, Share, Growth, Analysis & Market Demand – Planet Market Reports
- Intertek supports toy industry with the new safety standard in India
- Premium Portable Vaporizers Designed in the USA