The NAFTA IT Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA IT Services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The it services industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $223,701.6 million in 2016.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 3.2% over the 2012-16 period.
– Within the it services industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $201,686.0 million in 2016. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $16,432.4 and $5,583.1 million, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the it services industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $225,065.6 million in 2021, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $18,571.0 and $7,039.4 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA IT Services market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA IT Services market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key it services market players NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA IT Services market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the NAFTA IT Services market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA IT Services market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA IT Services market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA IT Services market?
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of Market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.