‘The Grand 1869 Sale’ presented by C Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers for Akshaya Trithiya, has special offers to help augment wealth and good fortune on this auspicious occasion
Bangalore, April 25, 2017. On Akshaya Trithiya, C Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers presents ‘The Grand 1869 Sale’ as part of their offerings this year. C. Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers brings exclusive offers for all their clients irrespective of the value of their purchase.
Their programme revolves around the theme as prescribed in the Indian scriptures – that of “Giving”. As the company offers no discounts thru the year, a brief period of this festival is the time they decided to offer a set of special benefits.
Details of the special offers this week at C Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers:
• Purchases upto Rs 50,000 – get a surprise gift.
• Purchases between Rs 50,000 and Rs 1 lakh – get Free Gift Voucher of Rs 2,500 and a surprise gift.
• Purchases over Rs 1 lakh get a Free Gift Voucher of Rs 5,000 for every Rs 1 lakh and a surprise gift.
• Purchases from a select 1,869 pieces of fine diamond and diamond heritage jewellery get a Free Gift Voucher of Rs 9,000 for every Rs 1 lakh and a surprise gift.
• Purchases from a select 1,869 pieces of fine diamond and diamond heritage jewellery over Rs 18.69 Lakhs get a Free Gift Voucher of Rs 9,000 plus C Krishniah Chetty Jewellers will invest on your behalf free of cost additional Rs 9,000 into our Fabulous Discount Plan (FDP) which will mature 9 months later, well in time for next Akshaya Trithiya 2018, plus a surprise gift.
• Plus members under the Star Club will get loyalty points and other benefits.
• Every transaction helps support the C KRISHNIAH CHETTY FOUNDATION that helps under- privileged children in education and medical assistance.
• An Akshaya Thrithiya is incomplete without this True Giving.
According to Dr. Vinod Hayagriv, Director, C Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers, “Our efforts are beyond business. Our jewellery, diamonds, Silverware and everything we do is a balance of value and occasion specific programmes. On Akshaya Trithiya when it’s all about never ending prosperity, we devised this unique, it’s a first in the country again, way to bring out a saving for this year and for next years Akshaya Thrithiya too.”
Akshaya Tritiya is one of the most propitious days in the Hindu calendar. It is believed that on this day the Sun and Moon are both at the peak of their brightness and is therefore a bright and lucky day for Hindus. The literal meaning of Akshaya in Sanskrit is ”Imperishable” or “never diminishing”, that is why it is believed to be the ideal occasion for a new beginning, new purchase or investing in precious metals and land. This is the reason why people buy gold or other precious metals like diamonds and platinum which brings good fortune.
Over the past many years, the C. Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers has celebrated numerous milestones and continues to carry forward a legacy brand with innovation and ideas that have set it apart.
About C Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers
Founded in 1869, C. Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers is today one of the world’s finest heritage businesses run by the direct descendants of the founder. The firm was the appointed jeweller to the Royal House of Mysore. The firm was commissioned to make several hundreds of pieces of jewellery incorporating the famed Double Headed Eagle known as ‘GhandaBherunda’ which were presented to important contributors to the Kingdom of Mysore every six months. The symbol, is now, the official seal of the State of Karnataka. C.Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers has now drawn up and is in the process of executing a plan to take this legacy forward to the 21st century by reaching out to jewellery connoisseurs across India and the globe, in their own distinctive manner.
For More Information Contact
Ph: (Cell) +91 8971798282