Buying a franchise is one way for individuals who once dreamed of running their own business to achieve that goal. There are other advantages. They include:
• Lower risk of failure.
• Being your own boss.
• It’s easier to obtain loans.
Outlook for Buying a Franchise
In 2016, the Asia-Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence stated that franchise sales and numbers had grown that year and that it foresaw, even more, growth in 2017. This was despite Australia’s flat economy.
Fox Mowing has been providing expert garden maintenance and lawn service for nearly thirty years. It’s very passionate about its work.
In 2012, the need for work remained high and Fox wanted to continue delivering local service. It then franchised and took all it knew about business and the mowing and gardening industry and offered business opportunities to individuals. Those individuals are now enjoying the flexibility, independence, and financial rewards owning their own business provides.
In just three years, it had almost fifty prosperous franchises across six states, including Western Australia, South Australia, New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, and Australian Capital Territory.
Fox is still seeking individuals interested in owning a Fox Mowing franchise in one of the above-mentioned areas, where demand remains high and which already have established customers. As well, there are additional areas that have no franchises and into which Fox wants to grow.
Advantages of a Fox Franchise:
Owning a Fox Franchise provides the following benefits:
• Firsthand guidance, assistance, and mentoring: Fox is fully dedicated to making sure its franchisees reach their full potential. The better they do, the better it does.
• Substantial, local territories: such allows the franchisee to significantly grow their business and remain close to home.
• low franchisee numbers: Fox respects quality, so it has decided to keep a number of franchisees low and, thus, offer personalized care
• Financing: Fox offers options for financing, as such provides an opportunity to franchisees.
• Marketing: Fox takes full advantage of all modern promotion and advertising tools. If more customers hear about the franchisee, the more work they’ll get, and the quicker they’ll grow.
• Lower and more reasonable fees: Fox does all it can to keep costs low, all while preserving the highest quality.
The Kind of Individual Fox Mowing Needs
Owning a Fox franchise is a dream come true for aspiring entrepreneurs. But, there’s is a bit more to it. Plus, it’s a serious commitment of both time and money. Fox is, thus, seeking the kind of people who can and who are eager to:
• Work with both their minds and bodies and who aren’t afraid of getting their hands dirty.
• Will take the time to learn the industry and the trade, continue learning, and follow it’s guidance.
• Work on jobs and tasks both as a team as well as independently; who will willingly give, share, and receive information, experience, and skills with their Fox team, colleagues, and co-workers.
• Systematically develop their franchise and ensure that all needs are met and all work is timely done and in the correct way.
• Do the best work they possibly can, with full attention to detail, so that customers will always want to keep coming back.
If an individual feels that this describes them and they would like to explore the rewarding, professional, flexible life of owning a franchise, Fox Mowing wants to hear from them. They are encouraged to visit Fox Mowing’s website and complete its Information Kit. From there, a State Garden Care Services Franchisor will contact them and forward information and pricing.
Fox Mowing sincerely believes that its Mowing Businesses For Sale is one of the most reasonable and sensible investments an individual, especially the right person, could make.