Jewelry designer Neety Singh hosted a two days jewelry exhibition for all the jewelry lovers where she showcased her latest collection. Her designs are inspired by the Mughal collection; her designs and inspiration are our Indian roots. A collection when contemporary design meets India heritage. Neety Singh creates timeless masterpieces, based on the traditional practice of ‘Meenakari’ with a refined modern aesthetic. The pieces are with delicacy in its vein and a contemporary adaptation of traditional styles, impeccably symbolizing today’s women tastes and preferences. Through her designs, she tries to break the myth that an investment cannot be beautiful or aesthetic. In her exhibition, she showcased the latest range of Navratans, Chandbalas, polka necklaces, and chokers that can be worn on any occasion or with any outfits. The collection comprises beautiful uncut diamond necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and bangles.
October 25, 2016
Island Watch Co. Partners With Mango Media to Do a Photo Shoot of Their Island Style Wooden Watches in the Caribbean
May 2, 2017
October 13, 2016
February 25, 2017
- Increasing Inflow of Tourists and Augmenting Demand for Indoor Theme Parks is Boosting KSA Theme Park Market: Ken Research
- ERF WIRELESS TAKES STEPS TO UPDATE FINANCIALS ON OTC MARKETS
- Omega Seamaster Professional Co-Axial Diver’s Chronograph Automatic 22.214.171.124.01.002 Men’s Watch : Glaring Yellow Does The Job!
- Tissot T-Classic Le Locle Automatic T006.428.36.058.00 T0064283605800 Men’s Watch: Set Norms Go for A Toss
- How To Publish Poetry Books in India at Affordable Prices?