DecisionDatabases.com offers a new report on “Refinery Catalysts: Market Strategies, Analysis, and Opportunities”. The report is a comprehensive assessment of the Refinery Catalysts market. Drivers, restraints, and opportunities are intellectually assessed in the report.
The study addresses hydroprocessing catalysts and FCC catalysts. Hydroprocessing catalysts are used to create cleaner fuels–especially ULSD. Demand for cleaner fuels is driving the market. Refining catalysts are experiencing strong growth. New fuel standards are coupled with refineries increasing use of heavier and dirtier feedstocks and major additions to refining capacity.
The refinery catalyst market is thus boosted by the fact that the efficient use of catalysts can help the manufacturers’ better address the increasing energy demand. Fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) is the conversion process used in petroleum refineries. It is widely used to convert the high-boiling, high-molecular weight hydrocarbon fractions of petroleum crude oils to more valuable gasoline, olefinic gases and other products.
Browse full Report with TOC @
• Haldor Topsoe
• Honeywell / UOP
• Advanced Refining Technologies (ART)
• WR Grace
• Clariant AG / Süd-Chemie AG
• Shell CRI
• IFP Energies nouvelles Group Company / Axens
• Sinopec China Petrochemical Corporation
• Shell / Criterion
• Market Participants
• Air Products
• Advanced Energy Materials LLC
• Clean Diesel Technologies
• Clean Diesel Technologies / Catalytic Solutions
The market for refinery catalysts in the oil refining sector at $4,967 million in 2016 is expected to be worth $6,490 million by 2023, growing at 3.8% on average between 2017 and 2023. There are 500 FCC units being operated globally, each of which requires a constant supply of FCC catalysts. There are 3,000 HPC units being operated globally, or a capacity of approximately 44 million barrels per day, each of which typically requires replacement HPC catalysts once every one to four years.
Free Download sample Report of Global Refinery Catalysts Industry @
Major Points from Table of Contents:
1. Refinery Catalysts Market Description and Market Dynamics
2. Refinery Catalysts Market Shares and Market Forecasts
3. Refinery Catalysts Product Description
4. Refinery Catalysts Research And Technology
5. Refinery Catalysts Company Profile
Purchase the complete Refinery Catalysts Market research report @
SIP Based IP PBX: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2017 to 2023 @