Aquaculture, also known as aqua farming, is the farming of fish, crustaceans, molluscs, aquatic plants, algae, and other aquatic organisms involving freshwater and saltwater cultivation under controlled conditions. Observing and understanding the dynamics of the oceans as well as managing, harvesting and culturing its resources in sustainable ways requires knowledge and smart technological solutions. This is the key place where the 6th Global Summit on Aquaculture and Fisheries emphasis on and young researchers and scholars share their valuable experiences which focus on the Conference theme: To Create and Disseminate the Knowledge of Aquatic Resources!!!!
Incinerator Equipment Market : Advanced technologies & growth opportunities in global Industry : 2024.
June 23, 2017
STEPS TOWARDS SWACHH BHARAT Mumbai Service Tax Zone organized a “Cleanliness Drive” to clean the Juhu Beach as part of the “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan”
January 13, 2017
Base Metal Mining Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends : 2023 | Research Report
June 26, 2017
- Silicon-Controlled Rectifier Market Key Players, Industry Overview, Analysis to 2024
- Multifunction Display Market New Tech Developments and advancements to watch out for 2024
- Mobile Biometrics Market Growth Prospects, Key Opportunities, Trends And Forecast 2024
- Healthcare Robots Market Manufacturers, Current & Upcoming Trends, Analysis 2024
- Graphene Wafers Market Key Players, Industry Overview, Analysis to 2024