Albany, New York, March 17, 2017: The world is quite familiar with the concept of GUI (Graphical User Interface) and a GUI along with a computer that
presents information to the user on horizontal surface screen (sized in dinner table) and prompts the user to use it, without any mouse and keyboard, with a touch.
Market Research Hub (MRH) has just inserted a new research report into its online catalog and termed the report as “Global Market of
Surface Computing System” – Forecast 2017 – 2022. The report studies the global market for surface computing system and also researches the development status,
size and forecast period.
This newly added research report begins with a brief introduction of Surface Computing System. A surface computer system is a computer that interacts with operator
through an ordinary object instead of through monitor, keyboard and mouse. The commands are input through the use of bare hands by touching or dragging the surface
screen of designed interface. In other words, the surface of a computer is commonly a smooth horizontal or vertical screen where users can interact with the computer
system. It uses the fingers’ electrical stuff to detect the touch.
Some key features of Surface Computing Systems are;
- Direct Interaction – User can drag/ grab the digital information with their hands by touch and gesture.
- Multiuser – Surface computing has a 360-degree user interface and 30-inch reflective surface.
- Multi-touch – Unlike a mouse which has only one cursor, Surface computing has multi-touch ability to contact multiple points with an interface.
- Object Recognition –Object recognition states the ability of surface computing to recognize the presence and orientation of marked objects positioned on
top of it.
In the first instance, a surface computer system designed by the Microsoft Corporation in 2007 which received a huge media attention due to its unique operation of
multi-sensitive touch interface system. In 2012, Microsoft Corp. renamed this product from Surface to “Microsoft PixelSense.
On the basis of regions/countries, this report covers; the United States, European Union, Southeast Asia, China, India and Japan.
On the basis of type, Surface Computing Systems can be fragmented into following types;
- Flat Display Surface Computing Devices
- Curved Display Surface Computing Devices
Browse Full Report with TOC:
On the basis of application, Surface Computing Systems can be fragmented into following applications;
- Financial Services
- Retail, and
This research report focuses on the key players in the global market of surface computing system, like
- Planar Systems
- Vertigo Systems
- Nvision Solutions
- Touchmagix Media Private, and